Fiat Coupe Club UK

Electric Blue 20vt6 on Ebay

Posted By: TonyB

Electric Blue 20vt6 on Ebay - 05/04/2023 20:06

I don't post often.... so please feel free to move this post if not in the right place!

There is an Electric Blue 20VT6 on Ebay at only £2,995. Garage in Dartford in Kent

X reg with a reasonable MOT history. Looks a good price, even with some paintwork needed. If I didn't already have an Electric Blue Plus I would be sorely tempted......

Electric Blue 20vt6
Posted By: Countrycruising

Re: Electric Blue Plus on Ebay - 05/04/2023 20:19

Looks tidy for a 20vt6, priced to sell.... yours still parked in your garage Tony?

Re: Electric Blue Plus on Ebay - 05/04/2023 20:22

We were out last week for a good run. Will be out at the weekend, as long as the sun is shining ( which it is forecast to do )

Re: Electric Blue Plus on Ebay - 05/04/2023 20:46

Joe, thanks for correcting me about the model type. What are the main things I missed from 20vt6 and Plus? Is it the seats? I edited the original post. Still looks a good price.
Posted By: respace

Re: Electric Blue Plus on Ebay - 05/04/2023 21:16

You can be forgiven, there's not much info to be going on, if the paint is all that's wrong it's a good deal. Being a pedant I'm worried about the spelling is terbo a Freudian slip?..terrible? If a thing is too good to be true it usually is.
Posted By: OnlyItalian

Re: Electric Blue Plus on Ebay - 09/04/2023 09:02

I thought the LE for £6750 looked reasonable too. MOT history very good. Ad does mention some welding in the usual places. No history of corrosion on MOT history though.
Posted By: juleshh

Re: Electric Blue 20vt6 on Ebay - 11/04/2023 13:33

Here is an Ink blue/black Plus. Looks Ok. But never can tell unless see it in the flesh: Plus

Re: Electric Blue 20vt6 on Ebay - 12/04/2023 08:34

Originally Posted by TonyB
We were out last week for a good run. Will be out at the weekend, as long as the sun is shining ( which it is forecast to do )

thumb

Re: Electric Blue 20vt6 on Ebay - 12/04/2023 08:36

Originally Posted by TonyB
Joe, thanks for correcting me about the model type. What are the main things I missed from 20vt6 and Plus? Is it the seats? I edited the original post. Still looks a good price.

Plus model has the Recaro seats and trim with red stitching, red Brembo calipers, LE body kit and under the bonnet a Red Sparco strut brace, clocks are the same being white 180mph and silver push button start.
Posted By: Woka

Re: Electric Blue 20vt6 on Ebay - 10/05/2023 13:35

I gave the seller a call about this Coupe. Cambelt had not been changed for 13 years, one of the front fog lamps was full of water, paint around fuel filler needed sorting, wheels need a refurb.

I was put off by the fact the cambelt had not been chamged for such a long time, only made me wonder what else had been neglected. I thought it needed £2k spending on it.
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Electric Blue 20vt6 on Ebay - 10/05/2023 13:42

You'd definitely not be driving it from that location, trailer job. Front fog lamp can be sealed or swapped over, wheels sorted without too much bother.

In the end you come back to, you've guessed it - corrosion....
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK