Fiat Coupe Club UK

Coupe model specs

Posted By: Cappo

Coupe model specs - 01/05/2023 17:16

Evening all. Those of you who've been around a while might remember me from back in the day! We have two Coupes, my CarlT-restored 20VT Plus and MrsC's matching one.

Sadly hers has been left on the drive for a number of years; she didn't want to drive it again after it developed a driveshaft fault (which I fixed) because she didn't trust it, but she didn't want to sell it either. Neither of us have paid it much (well, any) attention, but now that she has decided to part with it, when I look, unfortunately the dreaded tinworm has very much taken hold.

I have searched here, but can't find a list of the model specification differences (ie 20VT, 20VT Plus, VT6, etc) and I can't actually remember them all myself any more. I'm just looking for that info so that I can write it all down so that we can then advertise to try and find it a home. I guess any interested parties would probably know the difference anyway but if anyone can point me at such a post that would be really helpful, thanks.
Posted By: Nigel

Re: Coupe model specs - 01/05/2023 20:44

Hi Cappo

Specs are on the main club website

Eg 20vt - https://www.fiatcoupeclub.org/?navi=THE%20CAR&page=2.0%2020V%20TURBO

Or send me a couple of photos of the car, wheels, interior etc and I’ll let you know
Posted By: Cappo

Re: Coupe model specs - 02/05/2023 06:47

Hi Nigel,

Thanks for that, found the info I think on that site, cheers.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK