Fiat Coupe Club UK

And then there was one....

Posted By: Cappo

And then there was one.... - 10/05/2023 12:12

We've been a 2 Coupe family for 11 years now, but sadly today that all changes, as MrsC's Plus is heading off to Joe at FCSS. She hasn't used it for a long time; it had a driveshaft problem a good few years ago, which I fixed and which was fine, but she somehow wasn't able to restore her faith in it, so it's sat on the drive doing nothing. A bit of investigation recently showed that the dreaded tinworm has taken hold, certainly beyond my skills and equipment to deal with, so after a chat with Joe we decided to let it go to him. All things change I guess, but it's like losing a member of the family!

Thanks to Joe for a very easy transaction with no fuss, that's much appreciated.

Arrivederci WEAX!

Attached picture IMG_3905.JPG
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: And then there was one.... - 10/05/2023 12:16

Sad for you, but better it has a chance of survival than letting rust take it away too far smile
Posted By: PaulL

Re: And then there was one.... - 10/05/2023 15:11

Shame.

They looked great on the drive !
Posted By: Countrycruising

Re: And then there was one.... - 11/05/2023 17:11

I gave WEAX a ramp inspection today, there are more holes than a tennis racket frown
Posted By: PaulL

Re: And then there was one.... - 11/05/2023 20:53

Surely that's a bonus when the Aircon goes all Italian ?
Posted By: Cappo

Re: And then there was one.... - 11/05/2023 23:03

Originally Posted by Countrycruising
I gave WEAX a ramp inspection today, there are more holes than a tennis racket frown

Sad to hear Joe, I couldn't get underneath it myself but I could see what was visible from the edges. Although it has stood outside, it was in a fairly sheltered position on a hard surface driveway, not on grass or anything, so it was quite a surprise to find it like that. I suppose it just goes to show that once the rust takes hold then it will carry on spreading. frown indeed.
Posted By: Master_Mariner

Re: And then there was one.... - 06/06/2023 17:14

Gone to a good home Cappo,

And time to guide the lady to something equally as interesting.....uhm i mean get her something she wants!!.

Regards

MM
Posted By: pinin_prestatyn

Re: And then there was one.... - 10/06/2023 10:01

Sorry to hear this C8pp. Still, you’ve still got a pert pair of Recaro Jizzbags to fondle laugh
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK