Fiat Coupe Club UK

FC Performance

Posted By: KevinW

FC Performance - 21/05/2023 09:03

Hi,

How do I get hold of these guys. The website seems quite old and I tried the phone number to no avail thanks. He's called Flea I think!
Posted By: Jamiepm

Re: FC Performance - 21/05/2023 11:56

I think this is his number 07969 165334

Re: FC Performance - 21/05/2023 17:43

Yes. Left a message a few times but no reply!

Re: FC Performance - 22/05/2023 13:54

Managed to get through on the phone eventually thanks
Posted By: Master_Mariner

Re: FC Performance - 06/06/2023 17:10

Mr Flea is well worth the effort to contact.

I was in two minds about asking him to look at my car, The driving dynamics are NIGHT and DAY - but in no-way is it a boy racer attempt at big power.

He just makes the coupe hugely more torque, tractable and full of power - saved my fuel bill too. In a sensible, experienced way. Its one time I have found I had my cake and could eat it still!

His assurance that if I was not happy - you could re-install the original chip...well that sold me.

Probably the one best thing I did to my coupe.

MM

Re: FC Performance - 28/06/2023 12:55

Hi MM,

Yes I agree fully. He is so experienced! Traced a problem with my Pressure Release Valve and Stage1 remap which in combination transformed the driving experience. Much smoother and more reliable delivery of boost all the way from 2500 RPM. The max power has not gone up but much more boost seems to be available low end and it does not peter out somewhat like it did sometimes before when the car was warmed up. Its a lovely area as well and you can visit Castle Combe village, which is a delight!
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK