Fiat Coupe Club UK

Engine rebuilt by Alitalia

Posted By: DaveG

Engine rebuilt by Alitalia - 07/10/2006 02:39

I used to fly Alitalia a lot, the planes and service was bad enough, just image if your coupe engine was rebuilt by them clicky
Posted By: bockers

Re: Engine rebuilt by Alitalia - 07/10/2006 02:41

its the toad alarm that would worry me
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Engine rebuilt by Alitalia - 07/10/2006 02:45

where are all italia based?
Posted By: Theresa

Re: Engine rebuilt by Alitalia - 07/10/2006 03:19

Quote:

where are all italia based?

Based about 5 miles outside of Wrexham town centre in North Wales
It should read ALLitalia, not ALitalia

The Coupe is an excellent one and I was after it for a while, although it didn't have the leather seats that I wanted, I would have bought some and put some in it, just to have this car as it's been well looked after.
At the time though, it wasn't for sale and they wouldn't sell it as they loved it so much, but their circumstances have changed.
I now have my Coupe, but would have definately had this one if I was still looking
Posted By: Barmybob

Re: Engine rebuilt by Alitalia - 07/10/2006 15:17

Full engine re-build at 71000 miles, but then a new turbo at 78500 Why was the faulty turbo not spotted during the re-build?

never mind it's got a good SPECK, but could be removed from auction ENEY time

Re: Engine rebuilt by Alitalia - 07/10/2006 23:27

Whats up with Toad got one on the coupe and had them on other cars all ways been faultless

Re: Engine rebuilt by Alitalia - 07/10/2006 23:29

Quote:

Full engine re-build at 71000 miles, but then a new turbo at 78500 Why was the faulty turbo not spotted during the re-build?

Allitalia's Crystal ball was probably out of order when the engine was done.

Re: Engine rebuilt by Alitalia - 07/10/2006 23:56

Quote:

Whats up with Toad got one on the coupe and had them on other cars all ways been faultless

because any alarm is bloody useless

Re: Engine rebuilt by Alitalia - 07/10/2006 23:59

too right, its tells everyone ive just been burgled. My windows are broken, come grab whats left.

The standard code system is all needed.

And if someone wants ya system they will get it with whatever alarms fitted.

Dont start me if its a meta.

Re: Engine rebuilt by Alitalia - 08/10/2006 00:17

i didnt think a turbo timer could be fitted to coupes due tothe coded keys so how does his work??

Re: Engine rebuilt by Alitalia - 08/10/2006 01:33

Quote:

i didnt think a turbo timer could be fitted to coupes due tothe coded keys so how does his work??

Coupes don't need a turbo timer as they are watercooled. Just ease off the loud pedal for the last mile and you will be fine.
Posted By: mattB

Re: Engine rebuilt by Alitalia - 08/10/2006 01:45

I think the reason you cant fit a turbo timer to a coupe is that you'll always need to leave the car in gear because the hand brake is pants.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK