Fiat Coupe Club UK

I got one letter in the post today...

Posted By: Anonymous

I got one letter in the post today... - 04/12/2008 19:11

from the DVLA containing renewal notices for both the Coupe and Punto - tax runs out on both on 31.12.08 . Happy New Year

Re: I got one letter in the post today... - 04/12/2008 19:17

Does that mean you want be able spend that much in the sales \:D

Re: I got one letter in the post today... - 04/12/2008 19:18

Indeed \:\( May put a year on coupe and 6 months on Punto - at least will be staggered next time if I keep both cars!
Posted By: MCMike

Re: I got one letter in the post today... - 05/12/2008 12:40

well if you will run 2 cars !
Posted By: Tartandude

Re: I got one letter in the post today... - 05/12/2008 12:46

At least they thought of the environment and only used one envelope \:D
Posted By: AlistairM

Re: I got one letter in the post today... - 05/12/2008 13:11

Can you get away with SORNing one for a month then put 6 month tax on each? That way at least it wont be at a time when you need the money for other things and all at once

Re: I got one letter in the post today... - 05/12/2008 16:56

Originally Posted By: Tartandude

I was quite impressed that a government agency had put 2 and 2 together and not come up with 5 \:\)

SORNing would mean not being able to drive the coupe for a month, need the rollerskate for commuting

Re: I got one letter in the post today... - 05/12/2008 19:41

Originally Posted By: Vickster
 Originally Posted By: Tartandude

I was quite impressed that a government agency had put 2 and 2 together and not come up with 5 \:\)

SORNing would mean not being able to drive the coupe for a month, need the rollerskate for commuting

Unlike the family tax credit muppets who send you a tree every time you call them about anything. Just to make it worse they send an identical tree to your spouse who lives at the same address. I could cut the paper use in half by putting Mr and Mrs Wallace on the front.
Posted By: mr_tickle

Re: I got one letter in the post today... - 06/12/2008 22:57

"Unlike the family tax credit muppets who send you a tree every time you call them about anything. Just to make it worse they send an identical tree to your spouse who lives at the same address. I could cut the paper use in half by putting Mr and Mrs Wallace on the front. "

And if you live in wales you get the same two identical trees duplicated in Welsh

Actually if you're unfortunate enough to live in wales ALL local government literature is printed in duplicate
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK