Fiat Coupe Club UK

Coupé Video Section comments thread

Posted By: stan

Coupé Video Section comments thread - 07/01/2010 13:49

Please use this thread for posting comments only, any videos will be deleted......
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Coupé Video Section - 26/06/2010 19:23

I like that a lot Nazo. Unique and sounds perfect. You now need a bumper without the old cut out for the original pipe. I know that Joe's paint guy can make these up. You might want to call Joe at FCSS

Re: Coupé Video Section - 27/06/2010 15:22

Hey Patch

Many thanks.. i have done a full write-up in the tuning section. I thought it was a bit chav..but maybe not..he he he

Got a local guy booked in July to do the bumper, small dings and some other minor bits..(these guys are so busy)

cheers
Posted By: Flea

Re: Coupé Video Section - 30/06/2010 07:59

Nice Per, great to see you really attacking the ring with no traffic!
Posted By: Per

Re: Coupé Video Section - 30/06/2010 08:24

Thanks Leighton! smile
Exactly, it was just before closing and also the only day without any armco-repairings etc.

Next time though I think I'll bring the R888's. Was sliding around a bit now!

Actually, your ECU-controlled boost was put to the test the day after (was hotter): The max boost suddenly dropped to 1bar due to heat/bad cooling. I've left the old SMIC-intake fully open (it's big on my Coupe) which appearently hindered cooling through the middle intakes (FMIC and radiator). I think it created some sort of backpressure in the engine bay.
So - covered that intake with cardboard and tape and it was soon back up to max 1.45bar! cool
Posted By: magooagain

Re: Coupé Video Section - 30/06/2010 15:31

Well done Per nice driving.How many times have you been round the ring? You seem to know it well.

Re: Coupé Video Section - 01/07/2010 00:03

thanks! smile
1lap 2006, 7laps last year and 7 more last week.
Also I've been watching my clip from last year many times.. laugh
It's a magical track somehow, you get a little obsessed with it..!

Re: Coupé Video Section - 01/07/2010 12:18

Yes its on my list next year after Spa 2011.I shall use your vid for practice Per.
We met at Spa also this year.(joseph)
Well done again.

Re: Coupé Video Section - 09/09/2010 22:16

Some good driven there per.
good video aswell.
what bhp is your coupe bud
paul

Re: Coupé Video Section - 10/09/2010 07:33

Thank you! smile
I'm not 100% sure about the bhp, the rollers seem to load less than actual road, so I get lower boost there. But around 330-340hp. (1.14bar = 275.2 wheel hp, max road boost 1.3bar..)

Re: Coupé Video Section - 13/05/2011 09:34

Very nice new race video!
You finally caught that Renault.. smile

Re: Coupé Video Section comments thread (Comments Only - 08/02/2012 10:30

Hey Full votre coupe ce beau ! J'adore le cley de votre grange laugh

Re: Coupé Video Section - 12/06/2012 19:29

Bonsoir, you have a great Coupe & it is a pleasure to see how well you have kept it. Happy motoring looks like your in a nice part of France. cool

Re: Coupé Video Section - 12/02/2015 08:53

Originally Posted By: magooagain
Thanks for the great Cat & Mouse memories mate.

I think we were getting along nicely for 1.15 bar tongue

Still gutted for you Per. What a great coupe that was.

Thanks mate! Yes.
The worst thing about my Z4M Coupe is I can't go with you lot to SpaItalia anymore! frown
I will miss a good Fiat so much I'll prob buy a new one eventually.
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Coupé Video Section comments thread - 29/09/2022 15:59

mooney did you buy the car with the seats already in or did you install them yourself?

I guess they are supportive/comfortable if they are Recaros...

The "angel-eye" rear lights were a bit of a fashion several years back, though you don't hear of owners doing that mod so much these days.

At least the video-maker knew what it was laugh

Re: Coupé Video Section comments thread - 29/09/2022 16:39

yeh seats already in bud, not looking forward to them breaking to the point theyre unusable, they have the multi ajustments on them and the knob has broke clean off both seats so i cant recline them forward or back, but the lumbar support is still there, but i can still unlatch them so ppl can get in the back which is nice, but i think they are out an ep3 which is good.
very huggy and comfy and im 6 foot 2 nearly and 20 stone so,
those led rear lights are cool at night but i imagine barely visible during the day.
yes indeed haha. tho thanks to wheeler dealers people kinda know what these cars are now frown
Posted By: PaulL

Re: Coupé Video Section Comments Thread - 29/09/2022 20:30

I bet that you felt good seeing your car on video.
It looks really nice, although the seats aren't my preference.

We need to get them out and about more often !

By the way, did your mum decide to buy a new camera ?

Re: Coupé Video Section Comments Thread - 30/09/2022 08:08

yeh cheers pal, gotta represent the coupe, tho theres more people who know what it is now thanks to wheeler dealers. on good sunny day the coupe has more people crowded round it than anything else that turns up. its my dailey am even looking for a spare engine atm just incase. tho coupes are cheap enough atm i suppose.
what do you mean about my mum?

Re: Coupé Video Section Comments Thread - 30/09/2022 08:09

oh and i done a straight swap to get the coupe, i had a bmw 520d 2009 plate and didnt fancy paying the 2 or more grand for timing chain to be done.
Posted By: PaulL

Re: Coupé Video Section Comments Thread - 30/09/2022 13:05

Lady questioning the camera man !

Re: Coupé Video Section Comments Thread - 30/09/2022 14:34

yeh i noticed that silly old lady, i hate that when people butt in when they can see someones clearly doing something with a red light blinking away on the camera..local nutter i see her every time i go there
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK