Fiat Coupe Club UK

Northern Ireland

Posted By: Anonymous

Northern Ireland - 13/12/2005 17:11

Coupe spotting area

Re: Northern Ireland - 18/12/2005 09:24

Just going to post here to get things started. Pointless post I know !

Re: Northern Ireland - 25/12/2005 04:08

I regularly see a yellow Coupe around Lisburn, with Dutch registration plates - anyone here?

Also an ink black Coupe parked at Musgrave Park Hospital.

Re: Northern Ireland - 25/12/2005 04:09

Can someone point me in the direction of the NI Italian car club? I think they meet at the Tidy Doffer near Lisburn.

Re: Northern Ireland - 27/12/2005 21:36

Im a member of the NIIMC . Very good bunch of lads. We meet on the first Tuesday of every month at the Tidy Doffer (No meeting in Jan). I would reccommend as many people here join up as its a good way to get face to face information and gives us a set meeting point.

Re: Northern Ireland - 27/12/2005 21:47

i think i mite actually register/ come to some of these meet, coupe will be back i on the road in the few month, so it'll be nice to get to the meet in feb!

Iain

Re: Northern Ireland - 03/01/2006 08:28

Oh yea, forgot to mention that joining the NIIMC gets you 15% of parts from dealer Merven Stewart. Ive used them for a couple of bits for my Bravo and they where good guys to deal with. BTW no relation.

Re: Northern Ireland - 27/01/2006 08:21

Say a Green 20v on the Creagh Road today.

Looked in good nick, could do with a wash though :-)

Anyone here ?

Re: Northern Ireland - 10/02/2006 03:20

Spotted a Blue Black 20vt last night. Parked on the Lisburn road near the Chelsea Bar / Cafe Fish

Nice leather interior..
Posted By: darmtb

Re: Northern Ireland - 14/02/2006 18:23

Go to the Non UK events page, All Ireland Italian Car meet post please.

Re: Northern Ireland - 06/03/2006 15:57

Quote:

Spotted a Blue Black 20vt last night. Parked on the Lisburn road near the Chelsea Bar / Cafe Fish

Nice leather interior..

I regularly see what may be the same car parked at Musgrave Park Hospital. Also saw GCX ????, moon grey Coupe in Lisburn this morning.

Re: Northern Ireland - 10/03/2006 18:45

New addition to Norn Ireland Coupes. Darius from Poland,drives a 95 black 16v met driving along Carrick road
today.Doing I.T. in Belfast for a while.(have invited him to NIIMCin april)
Thats 3 coupes this week although I must admit two were at NIIMC meet

Re: Northern Ireland - 21/03/2006 05:35

Hi Grahame, welcome along. Would be great if we could get Darius along to the NIIMC. I hope he goes for some crazy euro styling . The NIIMC boys wouldn't know what hit em .

Will get met up with you at the April meet and you can (hopefully) add my Coupe to your spotting list .

Re: Northern Ireland - 29/03/2006 17:41

You bringing your freshly pimped up ride on tuesday Ally ?

Re: Northern Ireland - 05/04/2006 06:06

Just got thought I'd better check in with this thread again. As you now know BigIan its not just ready yet. Will have it at the May meeting if it kills me .

Great to see more and more Coupes joining the NIIMC anyone that hasn't got down to a meeting yet should come to the next meeting on 1st Tuesday in May.
Posted By: Jamesy

Re: Northern Ireland - 05/04/2006 16:52

Nice to meet everyone at the NIIMC last night. 4 coupes in the same car park at one time is an unusual sight! Looking forward to the 27th may....

Re: Northern Ireland - 07/04/2006 04:34

Jamesey it was good to have you along. I loved your Coupe and remember if you ever want to protect your interior from the kids you know where it could find a new home !

Come on I know there is more people on here that haven't joined up yet. The NIIMC show is now on 27th May at the Tidy Doffer. We will have at least 6 Coupes in attendance . This will be the biggest Coupe meet in NI ever as far as Im aware and Im sure no one wants to miss that .

Re: Northern Ireland - 07/04/2006 22:56

Glad I finally made it and joined the Club, even though I couldn't stay long. I'll do my best to make sure I'm not on call on 27 May - and make it 7 Coupes.

Re: Northern Ireland - 08/04/2006 22:11

Quote:

New addition to Norn Ireland Coupes. Darius from Poland,drives a 95 black 16v met driving along Carrick road
today.Doing I.T. in Belfast for a while.(have invited him to NIIMCin april)
Thats 3 coupes this week although I must admit two were at NIIMC meet

Think I met him today at shafstbury square, he was tooting his horn and waving.

I smiled and waved back, didnt think to stop him and see why he wasnt at the Doffer on tuesday....

Re: Northern Ireland - 11/04/2006 20:06

Red Coupe just passing the ELK at Toome on Monday afternoon
Flashed my lights but was driving my sensible car so no reaction

Re: Northern Ireland - 15/04/2006 05:41

That was me Grahame . Yea noticed the flash but didn' think it was for me (or if it was for me it usually people telling me to slow down ). Just got the car back on the road so theres a fair chance you will see it a bit more .

Re: Northern Ireland - 15/04/2006 07:05

we having a mini meet sometime then ?

Re: Northern Ireland - 18/04/2006 20:18

As long as Im off work I'll drive anywhere for a meet and Coupe comparisons . Best bet is probably the next NIIMC meet at the Doffer on Tuesday 2nd May and my Coupe will be making its come back appearance .

Re: Northern Ireland - 20/04/2006 04:20

Silver Coupe today in Lisburn just past Tesco heading out of town. I was driving into town and just glanced it at the last minute as it went by so didn't get time to flash but waved, probably too late.

Re: Northern Ireland - 21/04/2006 15:52

Quote:

Silver Coupe today in Lisburn just past Tesco heading out of town. I was driving into town and just glanced it at the last minute as it went by so didn't get time to flash but waved, probably too late.

Might have been me - didn't see you!

Some cretin has damaged my door in the car park - anyone recommend a body shop in Belfast/Lisburn area? Cost not an issue - the incident was seen by a policeman so the other guy will be paying.

Re: Northern Ireland - 02/05/2006 00:32

Silver Coupe on the A1 heading towards Lisburn. GCZ **** couldn't see much more as it was lashing down and I was going in the opposite direction. Is that your car Virobono?

Re: Northern Ireland - 02/05/2006 00:51

Not mine - I have mainland plates. I've seen GCZ **** around Lisburn, though.

Re: Northern Ireland - 04/05/2006 00:27

Good to see so many coupes at the Doffer (or Duffer as Stuart calls it!)last night. 5 coups together in a NI carpark is a rarity! Glad to see your coup at last, Ally, after all the work you've had done. It's looking great - like the kit. Hope there's an even better turn out on the 27th............

Re: Northern Ireland - 10/05/2006 19:46

Spotted another coupe near Toome heading to Ballymena it looked a sort of bronze/brown colour never seen one that colour before might have been mistaken as it was getting a little dark

Re: Northern Ireland - 11/05/2006 03:28

Doesnt sound familiar Grahame. I know most of the coupes around that area and definotly not a bronze/brown. Might have been a burgandy one I know from Toome thats not a forum user.
Posted By: cjh

Re: Northern Ireland - 11/05/2006 16:35

Hiya,

Im making the journey home in mine - kids and mossus in tow!

Journey from Warwick to Stranraer - then Larne - back to Gods own "Green Glens of Antrim!"

Hope to see some of you on my jaunts - leaving on the 26th may - til 31st....

Cant wait - never taken it back before - but i know that our roads at home are built for entertaining the coupe!!!!!! yyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhaaaaaaaaa

CJ

Re: Northern Ireland - 11/05/2006 23:00

CJH

You will be just in time for our Italian Motor Gathering at the Tidy Doffer in Lisburn on the 27th May

Hopefully see you there

Re: Northern Ireland - 12/05/2006 02:31

Cheers Ian - anymore details - or just head for lisburn????

Re: Northern Ireland - 12/05/2006 03:16

Hi cjh. Great to have another (part time )NI coupe on here. You have to make it to the gathering on 27th in Lisburn. All the info you could ever need is at NIIMC.net. Go to the forum link on the main page. Hope to see you there. Bring the kids as we hope to have a bouncy castle for them and its free in for the whole family.

Ally

Re: Northern Ireland - 25/05/2006 15:04

Hi ally,

soz for the PM -

im setting off first thing in the morning so- will you give me a bit of final info - Tidy Doffer it is...what time????etc??

Re: Northern Ireland - 25/05/2006 23:09

CJH

The tidy doffer is on the Ravarnet Road in Lisburn.

It is near Sprucefield roundabout, if heading from there head towards Lisburn and go under the bridge getting into the right hand lane as you go. Take a right turn after the the bridge and drive about 1 or 2 miles until you see the Tidy Doffer on the right, your there...

Hopefully see you there, as ally says bring the kids there will be a Bouncy Castle (not to mention cool cars..)

Cheers
Ian

Re: Northern Ireland - 01/06/2006 15:52

Hey, it was great to meet a few of you at the Auto Italia event at the w/e. I was in the dirty red LE that turned up late (with all the X1/9's).

Re: Northern Ireland - 02/06/2006 01:03

Good to meet you chris...maybe c u at star city?

Re: Northern Ireland - 12/06/2006 13:59

red coupe in Glenavy tuesday night after NIImc meet and blue coupe Sunday on Castlereagh road

Re: Northern Ireland - 13/06/2006 22:46

Nice reg on your Coupe ChrisPR (assuming that was you)

Re: Northern Ireland - 15/06/2006 05:30

Yea Nice Coupe ChrisPR if a little dirty but dont worry about it so was mine Pity I didn't get to have a chat. Did your reg not used to be on a Black Coupe or am I imagining things?!

Re: Northern Ireland - 27/08/2006 02:06

Right - who has the silver coop with Azev wheels and Modena front bumper in Newcastle, Northern Ireland?

I left a card in your window as I have been to a friend's wedding at the Slieve Donard

Nice coop too!

Re: Northern Ireland - 01/09/2006 05:16

Munchkin I don't think they are a FCCUK'er or a NIIMC memeber as I'd know it for sure if they where, could be wrong. Unless they're a "lurker" !

Re: Northern Ireland - 01/09/2006 13:04

The number plate read "C4R50N" I think!
Posted By: Tartandude

Re: Northern Ireland - 11/09/2006 02:10

Saw a blue coop yesterday lunchtime in Bangor

Re: Northern Ireland - 17/09/2006 15:01

'S' reg sprint blue 20v turbo pulled up behind me at traffic lights just before sprucefield roundabout. English import? Or owner on holiday? I haven't seen it before and I'm usually in Lisburn 2 or 3 times a week.

Re: Northern Ireland - 12/01/2007 22:25

Originally Posted By: Munchkin
Right - who has the silver coop with Azev wheels and Modena front bumper in Newcastle, Northern Ireland?

I left a card in your window as I have been to a friend's wedding at the Slieve Donard

Nice coop too!

Used to be an owner on reallymeansounds.com

Check out the garage there under fiat \:\)

Re: Northern Ireland - 04/03/2007 06:14

Silver/grey 20v Turbo spotted in Botanic around 16:30 Saturday

Reg started with KEZ .....

Anyone here ???

Re: Northern Ireland - 30/04/2007 17:44

There's a yellow 16V that sits at the bottom of the Ravenhill road most work days.

I see two red 16V running about Belfast a lot and have noticed a few silver and black 20VT's passing at different locations around the city.

I take it a few more have been brought over as most have English regs and I used to hardly ever see many about.

Only seen one other Sprint Blue coupe in Belfast before and his is an English S reg.

Saw the nicest coupe yet in The Outlet carpark (Banbridge) 2 weeks ago. It was a 20V but from my brief passing looked like it was just out of the showroom.

Re: Northern Ireland - 11/05/2007 03:54

Hi everyone.
The Northern Ireland Italian Motor Club (NIIMC) are hosting a show on the 9th of June for all things Italian powered.

It is to be held at Transport Museum at Cultra (just outside Belfast)
We should also get a reduced price for entry to the actual Museum.

"ALL" types and "ALL" years of Italian vehicle are very welcome to attend. All we ask is that if you intend to go please drop a post on this thread or on the forum at http://www.niimc.net as it will greatly help give us an idea of figures.

This is our BIG event so please put it in your diary and book the day off work if you have to, so you can support us.

Last years event brought over 80 cars from across Ireland. Also any non italian car etc of particular interest will be allowed to be shown if prebooked via the forum show thread.
You will be made very welcome.

Re: Northern Ireland - 17/05/2007 19:26

BigIan, That 20vt silver coupe KEZ....spotted around botanic is probably mine.

Re: Northern Ireland - 17/05/2007 19:36

Ok only getting to grips with these reply forum post thingy's so if I've repeated myself...well I've repeated myself!! Anyway I think that was my 20vt KEZ...what can i tell you, black leather interior, 56K miles and pretty much spotless for a 98 motor. Took me over a year to find one in that condition, but worth the wait. You'll maybe catch me 9th June at Cultra. Mind you coupe spotting...there's something very anorak about it is there not.

Re: Northern Ireland - 18/05/2007 17:44

What time are things kicking off at the cultra meet?

Re: Northern Ireland - 19/05/2007 18:42

Erm Good question.

I guess about 12:00 for general public. We will be there from the scrake (sp) of dawn setting stuff out.

You can basically appear when you want. If you going to show your car then let us know and we can reserve a spot for it.

Cheers
Ian

Re: Northern Ireland - 19/05/2007 19:54

Yeah why not, be a good oportunity to pick a few folks brains and find out if there are any mechanics in or around Belfast who know what they are doing when it comes to the coupe. Reserve me a spot, be a good day out for my youngster. Cheers Ian.

Re: Northern Ireland - 15/06/2007 16:20

Spotted parked at end of my street Bloomfield area east belfast Green 20V KJI ***.

Re: Northern Ireland - 23/08/2007 00:07

Spotted a Silver 20vt heading towards Omagh this afternoon. I think it was BelfastJohn ?

Re: Northern Ireland - 25/08/2007 22:56

Seen a Black coop with reg cjz **** Outside apartments near the kings hall. think they are called park royal or something like that. was spotted on friday at 7pm as far as i know

Re: Northern Ireland - 09/09/2007 21:40

Seen a nice red coupe with reg NEZ **** full body kit on it with 2 exhausts. was spotted in dunmurry about 1:15pm on saturday. anyone here own it??

Re: Northern Ireland - 19/09/2007 18:58

'twas I indeed Ian. Day out at Ulster American Folk Park with the youngster and her friend if I recall correctly. Mind you I spot yours nearly every morning when I'm leaving Jess to school. You obviously start work later than me or are you just waiting for all the mums in people carriers to exit your street \:\)
Posted By: daithi28

Re: Northern Ireland - 14/11/2007 01:55

Saw a nice Scotts Green 20Vt last Sunday week in Belfast as you enter the from the Motorway (coming from the south) where all the rubbish roadworks are taking place.

It was from a distance but I think it might have been lowered, it had LE skirts and a FEZ.... Reg No.

Very nice car! Very nice indeed...

Re: Northern Ireland - 21/03/2008 04:01

Coupé meet in Athlone, April 6th, see non-uk event page.

Re: Northern Ireland - 22/03/2008 00:45

Seen Coolest's (a Plus, sweet car) car outside Lisburn, and met some friends , one of whom bought a nice Ink Black 20v outside Lurgan.
He'll be on here soon !!

Re: Northern Ireland - 31/03/2008 01:14

Id guess that Ink Black 20v would have been bought off Stuart.

Darmtb you would probably remember him as the guy that owned the Ferrari 308 at cultra last year..

Re: Northern Ireland - 04/04/2008 14:46

Ian I'm almost tempted to bring a bucket and sponge next monday on the school run and wash your car for you \:D but then again it (according to my friends) is the main reason they dont mistake you for me...."John's car would never be that dirty" they say \:D

Re: Northern Ireland - 11/04/2008 04:05

Hey....

I do wash it now and again....

But it has been very dirty the last few months (lots of miles is my excuse)

Re: Northern Ireland - 13/04/2008 00:45

did anyone have their car in for mot at balmoral on friday about 1pm??

Re: Northern Ireland - 13/04/2008 03:34

I had mine in Newtownards on Friday for MOT....

Probably not it :-)

Re: Northern Ireland - 15/04/2008 17:44

Clean car noted this week Ian. :-)

Blue 20vt spotted in connswater carpark at weekend! hez....

They're getting awful common round belfast :-)

Re: Northern Ireland - 18/04/2008 03:43

Only had a quick wipe over, but still better than usual..

Must get the wheels off and give them a good cleaning.

Must also swap my brake calipers.

Re: Northern Ireland - 19/04/2008 17:25

Saw the Blue 20vt Yesterday on Ormeau Road, It was behind me..

Looked well polished.

Re: Northern Ireland - 15/05/2008 13:09

Saw metalic blue coop on newtownards road this morning IAZ.... boot spoiler...looked pretty clean

Re: Northern Ireland - 11/06/2008 22:25

blue 16v na in odyssey car park today - well locked up big chain on steering wheel - better safe than sorry!

is it wrong i get so much outta spotting another coupe?
i'm such a child!!

Re: Northern Ireland - 13/06/2008 22:03

Wonder if thats the same one I keep spotting on the newtownards road.

Re: Northern Ireland - 14/06/2008 11:47

no belfastjohn, this coupe didn't have a spoiler - totally standard

Re: Northern Ireland - 14/06/2008 13:07

My god they're getting common round belfast. Must be at least half a dozen floating around now lol

Re: Northern Ireland - 29/06/2008 22:52

Nice red coupe with LE kit in traffic strabane - derry road friday afternoon, and the only coupe i saw all weekend having driven 800 mile round trip to limerick. \:D

Re: Northern Ireland - 02/07/2008 08:34

Hi Guys - completley off topic but wanted to ask the guys in Belfast!

I was wondering if any of you work on coupes or have any bits lying around. I need a wee fiddly bit from the end of the bonnet strut (the bit with the thread that screws into the bonnet). Give me a shout if you can help!

Cheers

Darren

Re: Northern Ireland - 09/07/2008 14:39

I see a few coupes around Belfast -

One lives off Bloomfield Ave, saw a girl in a blue one coming out of Sainsbury's Holywood the other week, also a yellow one parked there. And of course my own!

Cheers

Darren

Re: Northern Ireland - 09/07/2008 16:10

ddmars

You going to the Coupe meet at the NIIMC in Banbridge on the 19th ?

There's a few of us going.

It would be nice to get a good gathering of Coupes there

Re: Northern Ireland - 10/07/2008 07:50

Originally Posted By: daithi28

ddmars

You going to the Coupe meet at the NIIMC in Banbridge on the 19th ?

There's a few of us going.

It would be nice to get a good gathering of Coupes there

The events on the main road to Belfast out of Ballynahinch mate, if you go to Banbridge you'll be on your own \:D

Re: Northern Ireland - 10/07/2008 09:38

Hey Guys, never been to an event like that before, might give it a go!

Cheers
Darren

Re: Northern Ireland - 11/07/2008 00:02

Spotted two coupes on the one street in Derry - i know of both about the town and could go weeks seeing neither or any at all but both parked on one street.... wonders never cease \:D

both were standard 16v NA i think parked on Lawrence Hill
yellow and dark blue pity i wasn't in mine coz i'd have parked up and got the camera out \:D

Re: Northern Ireland - 11/07/2008 10:10

The last couple of times I've been up in Belfast I've spotted a Broom Yellow coupe on the Cregagh Road opposite the chinese, just up from Wysebuys!

Anybody from here?

Re: Northern Ireland - 14/07/2008 11:05

I don't check this section often.

Belfast John/Big Ian, that was my HEZ... sprinty blue coupe in Conswater and probably the same one on the Ormeau road as I remember following one up that road. I live in between the two so am around there and the newtownards road quite alot.

It's not so well polished these days, it's pretty dirty these days as I haven't the time to clean it.

They are getting a lot more common but I must claim that I have had mine around for 2 years 4 months and the other 2 I've spoke too have had theirs imported after mine. (I waited for a while to get my new reg). There was also one guy who had had his from new. He ended up selling it even though I asked him to let me know when he was going to. It ended up back in England \:\( it was great. No where near as many carpark door dings as on mine( \:\( ) .

Re: Northern Ireland - 31/07/2008 11:11

What a day for coupe spotting in belfast yesterday...ink black one sitting in bridge end filling station around 7:45pm, 2 minutes later passed metallic blue one on M5 heading out of Belfast. Hour later whilst heading home, passed red one turning into whiteabbey village, followed by a second red one on M2 heading out of Belfast. Belfast seems to be falling in love with the coop on mass if yesterday anything to go by.

Re: Northern Ireland - 08/08/2008 10:48

They sure as hell ain't common by any means!!

Spotted one in Cookstown Wednesday evening on the main street parked up. Not sure of model only seen at a glance.

Thats 7 in total i've seen altogether since i'v got mine 6months ago - 2 of which at a show. (tho i kno of more about i've seen only 7 in flesh)

Scarce!!! \:D

Re: Northern Ireland - 08/08/2008 11:35

Yeah they always going to be pretty rare sight on the roads, but there are a few i see almost on a daily basis around east belfast, just makes me think old coops maybe die but before they do they sell up and move to belfast! Obviously a by product of the fact belfast is a small city with a proportionately large amount of n. irelands population living there.

Re: Northern Ireland - 10/08/2008 19:48

Spotted 4 this weekend - when I wasn't driving my own!!

SIlver / grey turning up Bloomfield Ave about 1630 on Friday afternoon.

Yellow heading towards Belfast on the M2 around 1800 on Friday.

Sprint Blue at the round-a-bout beside the big Sainsburys at Coleraine on Saturday afternoon.

Red parked up just across from Troggs Surf Shop in Portrush 1500 on Saturday afternoon.

Phew!

Darren

Re: Northern Ireland - 12/08/2008 16:39

Silver/grey one was mine Darren, or poss bigians but more likely me.

Re: Northern Ireland - 14/08/2008 08:40

Spotted lovely Red 20vT in Springtown Ind Estate in Derry this morning on way to work \:o LXI ***

Great looking motor!!

First 20vT i've seen in town and 500yards from my work!!!

Re: Northern Ireland - 31/08/2008 19:44

dark blue at Sainsbury's Holywood yesterday around 5pm

Re: Northern Ireland - 05/09/2008 23:48

Silver coupe belfast bound 5pm yesterday on m2.

Re: Northern Ireland - 22/09/2008 10:36

absolute honey driving a red coupe n/ards road

Re: Northern Ireland - 18/10/2008 20:02

Green coupe on Glenshane Pass today around 6pm pity i was in the van again!!

Nice to see another Scotty green within the county!! ;\)

Re: Northern Ireland - 19/10/2008 19:40

That'll be my wife on the n'ards road. Hope you're not stalking her ;\)

Re: Northern Ireland - 20/10/2008 07:41

Originally Posted By: Dave2002

Even with the recent cut in fuel prices - I cant afford to go stalking women in fiat coupe's, especially ones heading the wrong direction \:D

Nope these days I'm left with stalking women on foot who happen to be going the same direction down the canned foods isle of tescos as I happen to be heading. °\(

Re: Northern Ireland - 28/10/2008 00:26

Originally Posted By: belfastjohn
 Originally Posted By: Dave2002

Even with the recent cut in fuel prices - I cant afford to go stalking women in fiat coupe's, especially ones heading the wrong direction \:D

Nope these days I'm left with stalking women on foot who happen to be going the same direction down the canned foods isle of tescos as I happen to be heading. °\(

Maybe she's stalking you

Re: Northern Ireland - 22/11/2008 12:18

seen a nice red coop with SPY reg parked in forestside

Re: Northern Ireland - 28/11/2008 20:21

From browsing the NIIMC website I believe it was Graham W's Coupe i saw around foreglen last Sat afternoon.

Lovely coupe but that's a monster of a spoiler!!

Hay ho - i beeped n everythin and was nice to see it

Re: Northern Ireland - 29/11/2008 01:15

scouring websites karlos? you better be careful. next thing you know you'll be accused of stalking too lol

Re: Northern Ireland - 01/12/2008 14:04

nice silver coupe odyssey area RAZ reg

Re: Northern Ireland - 01/12/2008 22:22

Originally Posted By: ddmars
nice silver coupe odyssey area RAZ reg

Cheers dd that was me! I just bought it last week and I love it \:\)

Re: Northern Ireland - 03/12/2008 17:35

We must work pretty close to each other - I drive the cherry red one!

Re: Northern Ireland - 04/12/2008 21:45

We don't talk about his spoiler at club events, he's to nice a guy to with \:\)

Re: Northern Ireland - 09/12/2008 08:55

ijz metalic blue parked on ravnscroft this morning in clear sight of and 20 yrd from my front door. Looks very clean.

Re: Northern Ireland - 14/12/2008 13:35

Very dirty Scots green 20v Lurgan/Moira. See it a lot and spoke to the guy once but didn't seem interested.

Re: Northern Ireland - 31/12/2008 12:33

Not another coupe in belfast ffs....silver/grey on belmont road last night TIL .... Looked pretty spotless

Re: Northern Ireland - 05/02/2009 18:06

Just spotted 1 on Sky News on a live report from Belfast. looked like a 20vt

Re: Northern Ireland - 15/02/2009 23:03

Originally Posted By: Panic
Just spotted 1 on Sky News on a live report from Belfast. looked like a 20vt

Colour? Any Idea of location? I only ask as I work in Stormont and news crews are there all the time

Re: Northern Ireland - 21/04/2009 13:03

Silver coop parked on my street (but not mine)

TIL ****

Do you not know your Highway Code...the Signs at the end of my street read Access Only laugh

Re: Northern Ireland - 30/04/2009 16:36

good day for coop spotting...maroon one on albertbridge road...we had a little wave,

And a red with white speed stripes over the top 16v NA in high st carpark

Re: Northern Ireland - 30/04/2009 21:39

Had my first coupe spot while I've been driving my own this evening, sprint blue driving around Ards.

Re: Northern Ireland - 19/05/2009 22:05

Black one spotted over craigantlet around teatime.

Re: Northern Ireland - 20/05/2009 21:28

seen a yellow one with black wheels on monday heading into the harbour estate near ikea.

Re: Northern Ireland - 21/05/2009 08:57

Originally Posted By: glenman
seen a yellow one with black wheels on monday heading into the harbour estate near ikea.

If it was filthy that would've been me. blush

Re: Northern Ireland - 23/05/2009 12:26

hard to tell if that yellow is dirty !were you late as when you were going round the mini roundabout i was facing you in a truck and you were moving sharpish.also seen one the following day in a carpark at the rathgael roundabout,seen it a few times in there,also yellow.

Re: Northern Ireland - 23/05/2009 16:54

Yeah, I work up there, so probably running late!

Spotted a silver 20v NA in Bangor near Conlig this afternoon, that's 3 spots in under a month, these cars are getting popular!

Re: Northern Ireland - 09/07/2009 14:28

[quote=belfastjohn]good day for coop spotting...maroon one on albertbridge road...we had a little wave,

The maroon one was prob me, I live at the arches.....

Re: Northern Ireland - 08/08/2009 19:36

passed a black ? one heading into comber this evening.

Re: Northern Ireland - 08/08/2009 19:47

You're very close to me ddmars....are you any good at guessing where ticking noises are coming from...if so drop by and have a listen under my bonnet smile

Re: Northern Ireland - 08/10/2009 21:31

saw a black one in l'derry and a silver one on the upper n'ards road yesterday and then a different silver one today at the knock road lights.

Re: Northern Ireland - 11/10/2009 16:15

sprint blue one,ocz....?, coming through ballyhackamore today. east belfast is a bit of a coupe area it would seem.

Re: Northern Ireland - 21/10/2009 13:09

Spotted a silver 20VT (CLZ...) leaving Newcastle last night. Wasn't in my Coop though, unfortunately rolleyes

Re: Northern Ireland - 17/01/2010 17:41

Blitz Blue 4-pot today in Newry passing the Quays. Gave and got a wave and a flash of the lights.

You on the forum?

Re: Northern Ireland - 28/02/2010 23:53

Beautiful Sprint Blue with aftermarket alloys on Saturday heading into Newcastle. Flashed the lights but I was in the Peugeot so you were probably wondering who I was.

Was in Main Street Newcastle an hour later in the LE and saw you parked up outside a coffee place.

Re: Northern Ireland - 03/03/2010 18:46

Spotted Blue 16v in Sainsbury's car park in Derry today. I parked beside so was almost a mini meet... both cars were too dirty for a photo opp.
Perhaps same car I seen in Rathmor Motors before?

Re: Northern Ireland - 01/06/2010 11:17

Spotted a Green Coupe coming the other way coming into Dungiven yesterday.
"you waved back" whoever you are.
Anyone on here?
Green (I think), though different to my Scotty.

Re: Northern Ireland - 29/09/2011 19:20

Nice shiny Silver 20VT leaving Castlewellan, Co. Down about 20 mins ago heading towards Kilcoo.

As usual, I was in the Peugeot 307 so the driver thought I was a lunatic randomly waving at him.

Re: Northern Ireland - 28/08/2012 09:00

Shiney Sprint Blue parked outside Lidl in Newcastle on Sunday afternoon.

The car had advertising down the side, possibly "SMJ Autos" or "SJM Autos". Can't find it on the internet.
Posted By: zigman36

Re: Northern Ireland - 08/06/2013 20:40

tidy Scotty, ballymena, up at car fest

Re: Northern Ireland - 25/09/2014 22:56

Yellow coupe in Antrim town

Re: Northern Ireland - 27/09/2014 09:00

Originally Posted By: zigiman36
Yellow coupe in Antrim town

I think that one has gone to live in Coleraine now.
I bought a yellow one from a guy who lives in Antrim yesterday.

Re: Northern Ireland - 28/09/2014 00:28

Cool what is it? 16 or 20v? I've seen I a few times on Ballymena/ antrim line too

Re: Northern Ireland - 28/09/2014 23:47

Originally Posted By: zigman36
Cool what is it? 16 or 20v? I've seen I a few times on Ballymena/ antrim line too

Its a '97 20v. I had to sell my Honda VFR800 because of a dodgy knee and since I wasn't buying another bike I fancied a wee sports car to replace it. I've always loved the shape of the coupe so when I saw it on Used Cars NI I went for it.

I picked it up in Ballymena. That's where the guy who was selling it works. It must be the car you saw.

Re: Northern Ireland - 29/09/2014 16:43

Cool..yea must be him I saw headin to work in it.
Health to enjoy!

Re: Northern Ireland - 29/09/2014 17:16

Thanks. I'm lovin' it so far.

Re: Northern Ireland - 16/09/2015 09:58

Lovely looking sprinty on the m2 heading to Belfast this morning

Re: Northern Ireland - 16/09/2015 10:06

http://s882.photobucket.com/user/justkee...?sort=3&o=0

Re: Northern Ireland - 07/03/2016 17:35

Coleraine - Rosso Winner met

Parked at a house I drove past. Didn't get to see if it was a 16 / 20v na / turbo

Re: Northern Ireland - 29/03/2016 17:46

I know that car. Belongs to a guy called Melvin. 20v NA. I have photos of both our cars sitting together at the Applegreens in the town.

click to enlarge

That's me with both cars

Re: Northern Ireland - 29/03/2016 22:39

Ah good to see two coupes on the road!

Re: Northern Ireland - 21/04/2016 12:07

Red 20v Turbo (TAZ****). Around 11.15am coming out of Londonderry. Came charging up behind me and then turned off the dual carriageway to head into Eglinton.
Made me happy to see one out on the open road and then made me a bit disappointed that I was in the Megane, not Big Bird.
Posted By: Richy999

Re: Northern Ireland - 13/05/2016 21:56

TAZ would be mine. No apologies for the charging!

Re: Northern Ireland - 21/05/2016 22:51

Yellow with stripes at B&Q coleraine earlier today

Re: Northern Ireland - 08/08/2017 07:59

Silver 20v Bangor
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK