Fiat Coupe Club UK

Petrolicious Feature

Posted By: Hoops82

Petrolicious Feature - 30/03/2016 07:02

Not sure if the writer of this article is about on the forum but the coupe has finally made it into the sights of petrolicious.

http://petrolicious.com/has-the-chris-bangle-designed-fiat-coupe-finally-come-of-age

Petrolicious FIat coupe

Perhaps someone can get in touch and get a feture video on their channel soon....
Posted By: one4seven

Re: Petrolicious Feature - 30/03/2016 09:01

I would kill for a Petrolicious video featuring a 20vt. Their photography and audio work is second to none.
Posted By: Anonymous

petrolicious.com - 30/03/2016 09:03

http://petrolicious.com/has-the-chris-bangle-designed-fiat-coupe-finally-come-of-age
Posted By: Countrycruising

Re: petrolicious.com - 30/03/2016 09:36

thumb

Re: petrolicious.com - 30/03/2016 10:33

Looks Ace! Whose car is that one?
Posted By: andyps

Re: petrolicious.com - 30/03/2016 17:45

Saw this earlier, really pleased to see it as it brings a big audience to the car. With luck might help the values!
Posted By: Nigel

Re: petrolicious.com - 30/03/2016 20:19

Why don't these journos come to the Club for some info - apparently the top speed is limited and the LE had bigger brakes than the rest

Still - its good to see some really positive commentary after so many years of being in Shed of the Week territory on PistonHeads
Posted By: Submariner

Re: petrolicious.com - 31/03/2016 06:39

The F40 rallying on snow.....wow. good article on the Coupe.

Re: petrolicious.com - 31/03/2016 10:32

The photos are great thumb Is it just me or is the Coupe starting to look quite svelte and .... well... quite small in proportion amongst 'modern' designs..... Wheres the Petrolicious Vid?
Posted By: kj16v

Re: petrolicious.com - 31/03/2016 15:44

Originally Posted By: Nello
...Is it just me or is the Coupe starting to look quite svelte and .... well... quite small in proportion amongst 'modern' designs..... Wheres the Petrolicious Vid?

Yeah funny how bloated cars have become. There have been more than a few times when, walking into a car park, I've thought my coupe had been stolen just because it had been obscured by two fat Corsas!

Re: petrolicious.com - 01/04/2016 15:53

I love petrolicious vids. Must have watched the 250 and the 512m ones dozens of times.
Posted By: JKD

Re: petrolicious.com - 02/04/2016 19:22

Originally Posted By: kj16v
Originally Posted By: Nello
...Is it just me or is the Coupe starting to look quite svelte and .... well... quite small in proportion amongst 'modern' designs..... Wheres the Petrolicious Vid?

Yeah funny how bloated cars have become. There have been more than a few times when, walking into a car park, I've thought my coupe had been stolen just because it had been obscured by two fat Corsas!

The Coop is really svelte, with proportions that are compact and an overall design that is simultaneously exotic and uncluttered. A small car with a big road presence.

I too once walked into a car park and thought my Coop had been stolen. I then remembered it was in for repairs and that I had walked to the shops that day.
Posted By: Hoops82

Re: petrolicious.com - 03/04/2016 08:41

Originally Posted By: Nobby
I love petrolicious vids. Must have watched the 250 and the 512m ones dozens of times.

+1

Re: petrolicious.com - 23/11/2016 21:50

That'll be mine....thanks for the feedback

Re: petrolicious.com - 23/11/2016 21:59

My lad did the photo's of this car, the one in the Petrolicious article has luckily enough been mine for over the last 10 year. I appreciate he may not be 100% correct on his technical stuff all the time but his hearts in the right place. His photography is great ang getting noticed everywhere now. He's even working for Volvo and Formula E...he can be checked out at http://nat-twiss.com/
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK