Fiat Coupe Club UK

Current issue - AutoItalia

Posted By: G_Man

Current issue - AutoItalia - 30/07/2019 07:20

Double page spread featuring the train driver advert in an article about Italian car advertising. Mag sums it up as possibly one of the best ad lines ever - 'succinct, cool, smart'.
Posted By: RusH

Re: Current issue - AutoItalia - 30/07/2019 07:57

Will have to check it out
Posted By: DaveG

Re: Current issue - AutoItalia - 30/07/2019 08:45

That's in last month's issue (August, but came out early July), the current issue (September) arrived in my post box yesterday and will hit the newsagents next week, so better look out for the August issue now
Posted By: Countrycruising

Re: Current issue - AutoItalia - 30/07/2019 10:08

Originally Posted by DaveG
That's in last month's issue (August, but came out early July), the current issue (September) arrived in my post box yesterday and will hit the newsagents next week, so better look out for the August issue now

September edition has a great article on The Italian Job as it's 50 years this year, we met a few classic Mini owners in Turin and chatted about there being an event later this year with the possibility of Michel Cain visiting as their VIP guest, that would be so cool as I love the film.
Posted By: G_Man

Re: Current issue - AutoItalia - 30/07/2019 15:06

Also noticed back issue 278 has a Integrale v 20vt feature and 275 has a group test including the coupe. May grab myself some copies.
Posted By: Possum

Re: Current issue - AutoItalia - 01/08/2019 07:08

Originally Posted by Countrycruising
September edition has a great article on The Italian Job as it's 50 years this year, we met a few classic Mini owners in Turin and chatted about there being an event later this year with the possibility of Michel Cain visiting as their VIP guest, that would be so cool as I love the film.

And isn't great to have walked some of the streets and Lingotto's rooftop where the movie was made. I also enjoyed seeing the nearby building where they drove on its roof (similar to the Sydney Opera House).
Posted By: Burty

Re: Current issue - AutoItalia - 12/08/2019 20:25

Great ad - a framed one is up on my study wall right next to me now !
Posted By: Mark_D

Re: Current issue - AutoItalia - 07/09/2019 09:24

Quite ironic really, I’m a train driver with a Fiat Coupe...mind you, I never grew up wanting to be a train driver!
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK