Fiat Coupe Club UK

good to know people want to save them!

Posted By: Anonymous

good to know people want to save them! - 09/01/2010 11:18

http://cars.uk.msn.com/features/scrappage/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=149030385

sorry if this is a repost!

Re: good to know people want to save them! - 09/01/2010 11:52

styling wise the car does not look old to me at all and the 20vt engines i think sound brilliant and ive just hit the 150000 mile mark and it still does not miss a beat, i have seen 2 coops in my local scrappers over the past few years, many parts i have had of these and its a real shame to see them scrapped for little damage at all, and i could never px 1 in the scrappage scheme, it would brake my heart. driving
Posted By: bockers

Re: good to know people want to save them! - 09/01/2010 12:11

Yep, back on april posted by Maria laugh
Posted By: Tommy_Coop23

Re: good to know people want to save them! - 09/01/2010 12:26

Nice little write up, i could never ever scrap a car as nice as a coupe, it would be doing the car an injustice lol, id rather scrap some boring audi or vw smile

The coupe to me has a perfect blend of modern/retro styling and still looks fresh as a daisy, there isnt an angle i dont like. It turns heads even today, is rare as seahorse s***, goes like stink, sounds awesome, gorgeous interior, plenty of boot space, not bad rear space considering the type of car, good fuel economy, reliable, i could just go on and on about these cars,i have an addiction!!! I will keep mine until it blows up!!

Re: good to know people want to save them! - 09/01/2010 13:15

well i saved mine from the scrap man. my uncle was just going to get someone to just 'take it away' until i saved it. i work for peugeot and you wouldnt belive what people are trading in.
Posted By: Emjay

Re: good to know people want to save them! - 11/01/2010 10:29

Originally Posted By: Tommy_Coop23
is rare as seahorse s***

Rocking horse? Mange tout, mange tout!
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK