Fiat Coupe Club UK

High Street Exhaust Companies/Garages

Posted By: aust_powers

High Street Exhaust Companies/Garages - 14/08/2019 15:03

I need to get my car up on a ramp to get a decent look but I'm finding on roads that have any dips or certain speed bumps It sounds like part of the exhaust is impacting on the ground and sounds slightly loose, so I'm being wary until I can get it to a garage.

Usually I would try and get down to Poweritalia for something a bit more involved but if I take it to a general garage/Kwik fit type outfit, are they likely to be scratching there heads if their are any parts to be fixed/replaced considering the rarity of parts or are the exhaust parts standard/ easily available?

Thanks chaps smile
Posted By: jimboy

Re: High Street Exhaust Companies/Garages - 14/08/2019 16:05

Anywhere apart from Kwik fit. Just to add up here near Inverness very few garages will not look at my Coop & quite a lot haven't a scooby what the hell it is.... chinny nerd
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: High Street Exhaust Companies/Garages - 14/08/2019 21:47

I've seen the centre clamp almost ripped off leaving the jaggy bit considerably lower, which then catches the bumpies
Posted By: aust_powers

Re: High Street Exhaust Companies/Garages - 15/08/2019 10:17

Think I'll get it up in the air so see what's what and go from there. Whatever happens it will probably end up at Poweritalia at some point in the next couple of months.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK