Fiat Coupe Club UK

coupe advert ?

Posted By: Makkadiamond

coupe advert ? - 09/06/2018 18:13

a mate was looking at buying a coupe this advert put him off was this advert to deter buying a coupe ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD4p4VmKIGM
Posted By: Gunzi

Re: coupe advert ? - 09/06/2018 18:20

I see is as a positive, he highlights the huge plus points of Coupe ownership and gets almost everything else correct.

It's a shame the opening few seconds has unreliable when if looked after they are anything but that.

If he's still unsure he can join here and plenty of members will tell him the errors of his ways!
Posted By: G_Man

Re: coupe advert ? - 09/06/2018 20:42

I'm sure I've seen this film before posted elsewhere in the forum. Isn't it / was it a forum members car? I think it's a slick advert for the car and the opening few seconds is a sarcastic take on the Fiat brand ie don't get fooled what others may tell you..
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: coupe advert ? - 09/06/2018 21:39

Originally Posted By G_Man
I'm sure I've seen this film before posted elsewhere in the forum. Isn't it / was it a forum members car? I think it's a slick advert for the car and the opening few seconds is a sarcastic take on the Fiat brand ie don't get fooled what others may tell you..

Darlo_nick's I believe
Posted By: Submariner

Re: coupe advert ? - 12/06/2018 11:35

Doesn't your mate do irony? The review/vid suggest much of the criticism levelled at the Coupe is totally mis-judged and then goes on to extoll the virtues of the Coupe.
Posted By: OnlyItalian

Re: coupe advert ? - 13/06/2018 20:51

You only have to see some of the star trek mileages to know the 20v engines are tough as old boots. And those who criticise the Lampredi engine are forgetting it's success in motorsport is only surpassed by the DFV.
Posted By: Lee_k

Re: coupe advert ? - 14/06/2018 05:04

Yeah it was a good review. The initial fix it again tomorrow was even quoted as 'non fiat coupe owners'
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK