Fiat Coupe Club UK

Pictures of JimO's cream seats?

Posted By: Rob

Pictures of JimO's cream seats? - 26/02/2012 20:00

Hi,

I have tried searching but I can't seem to find any photos of JimO's cream seats. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.
Posted By: Mark_S

Re: Pictures of JimO's cream seats? - 26/02/2012 20:42

why do skid marks come to mind tongue
Posted By: JimO

Re: Pictures of JimO's cream seats? - 27/02/2012 09:15

Rob, I don't currently have access to, but if you go to photobucket and search for user JamesO (some bugger had stolen JimO) and then in there find the folder called "old cars" or "old coupe" and there are pictures there smile

Are you looking to recreate or just drool love

laugh
Posted By: chrissy

Re: Pictures of JimO's cream seats? - 27/02/2012 09:40

Originally Posted By: JimO
Rob, I don't currently have access to, but if you go to photobucket and search for user JamesO (some bugger had stolen JimO) and then in there find the folder called "old cars" or "old coupe" and there are pictures there smile

laugh

click to enlarge

Also found this while looking through your pictures!!!!

click to enlarge
Posted By: Rob

Re: Pictures of JimO's cream seats? - 27/02/2012 12:40

Originally Posted By: JimO

laugh

Thanks JimO. I hadn't actually seen your seats before but I had heard of them. They do look lovely, and in answer to your question, I am looking to recreate. smile I have an electric blue plus which is having one of barbs' powerplants fitted this week & I've decided I'm going to make it look drool worthy inside & out. Am I right in saying that these are after market seats & not plus recarro's retrimmed?

Thanks.
Posted By: JimO

Re: Pictures of JimO's cream seats? - 27/02/2012 18:26

The car had them when I bought it, I was told, and believe this if you like, I guess I do...

The car was origanally ordered for a director high up in Fiat, this director requested the seats to be retrimmed in that leather. So they were standard seats that had been retrimmed, they weren't recaros though, but the late side air bags seats. When I bought the car I got a shed load of paperwork, and there wasn't a receipt for a retrim, but neither was there an original invoice, so I can't confirm the truth or otherwise...

But its a nice story anyway smile
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK