Fiat Coupe Club UK

Body shop recomendation

Posted By: hoban81

Body shop recomendation - 01/08/2012 23:20

Anywhere 50 miles of Manchester maybe alittle more. Price is not a problem, quality of work is.

Thanks for any recomendations

Re: Body shop recomendation - 02/08/2012 23:02

Anyone?
Posted By: Nigel

Re: Body shop recomendation - 03/08/2012 20:30

EuroEast in Burntwood, near Lichfield - probably about 60 - 70 miles from Manc

They've done about a dozen Coupes, including my own Sprinty and James Perks' red LE that went on to win its class at the Auto Italia concours at Stanford Hall

01543 676903 - ask for John, tell him I sent you
Posted By: szkom

Re: Body shop recomendation - 04/08/2012 13:02

Lightfoot motors in Hyde. I've had some good work from them.

Re: Body shop recomendation - 04/08/2012 19:28

Thanks very much lads, will look into it.

Cheers again
Posted By: Taffy20vt

Re: Body shop recomendation - 04/08/2012 22:06

My Dad had a paint job from EuroEast that wasn't too good. I personally wouldn't let them anywhere near my car.

I've used Paint Express on the Wirral a few times, they do a good job for a reasonable price.

Paint Express
Posted By: t0m0

Re: Body shop recomendation - 06/08/2012 14:24

There is a good place in Plymouth that did my coop and AlanW's that someone came over from Ireland to buy and a guy came down from Scotland to have his coop done there. If you are having problems finding a good bodyshop Pm me.

You need to work out if you are having the glass out and what condition your coop is underneath and behind the interior pannels really before you go ahead to decide whats best for you. Look under the boot carpet and by the inner wheel arches where its seam sealed, take the door kick plates off to see the sill condition(the kick plate screws rust the sills) and take the rear 3/4 pannels out too. You can do this then evaluate whats best for you.

Country Cruising(FCSS) gets bodywork done and can deal with any welding that might need doing and obviously has a good supply of parts.

JonnyBravoTurbo does good restores too(Midland car services i think)

Tom.

Re: Body shop recomendation - 06/08/2012 22:19

Cheers again lads, and thanks Tom for the info.

I have decided I'm not bothered how far I travel as long as I get the work I want done finished to a high standard.

Will be looking to get the work done in the next 4 weeks or so.

Cheers

Rich
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK