Fiat Coupe Club UK

Led mirror repeaters

Posted By: Anonymous

Led mirror repeaters - 03/12/2016 12:20

Quite a few years ago I started a project for led mirror repeaters that I never quite got finished. Sadly I dont have my coupe any more so I can't really do anything more with them. Is there any interest in the idea? I have some pics and video of it that I posted back at the time that I can share again.
Posted By: Theresa

Re: Led mirror repeaters - 04/12/2016 19:09

I was very interested at the time and would have loved some on my Coupe, as I had vented wings, with no side repeaters.

I tried doing a conversion myself with the wing mirrors, but with no success.

I have another Coupe now, with normal side repeaters, so not that bothered about the led mirror repeaters any more.

There could be a few that are though, so worth posting up again, it was a good idea cool

Re: Led mirror repeaters - 07/12/2016 07:25

Ok, I found the bits and moulds at the weekend, I'd like to see it finished but going to need a mirror to trial it. I'll dig up the pictures and video.

Re: Led mirror repeaters - 05/02/2017 18:50

It's on my list of jobs to do so I would like to see what you got. It would be nice to replace the black plastic with a clear lens which sounchs a lot like what you were trying to do.
Posted By: Hoops82

Re: Led mirror repeaters - 20/05/2017 04:37

I was keen at the time and have a spare to work on but it is all in storage on the wrong continent currently.
Also, a chap did some wing mounted ones that used strip LEDs and I liked them a lot so will probably go that way.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK