Fiat Coupe Club UK

Black cloth seats free

Posted By: respace

Black cloth seats free - 19/02/2020 10:56

I had a look around my shed and noticed my coop seats have acquired a layer of mould,I understand you allow it to dry, brush off and then clean. They aren't going to dry in my leaky shed and I have no other storage so unless anyone wants them I'll have to take them to the dump. They were in good condition and actually more comfortable than the leather ones I replaced them with last year. I'm reluctant to post them but could deliver locally (Dorset).

Re: Black cloth seats free - 08/04/2020 10:55

have gone in the skip today, it'll remain on the drive for next two weeks if anyone fancies a bit of skip raiding! After that...................
Posted By: Gripped

Re: Black cloth seats free - 08/04/2020 13:44

Hi mate. Do you have a photo of the pattern? My drivers seat has worn bolster so I'm after replacement, but accept that neither of us can travel. Do you know if the seat covers come off?

Re: Black cloth seats free - 08/04/2020 15:15

The pattern is dark grey rectangles about 40-50mm long and 25-30mm wide, with 'castle type' indents on the shorter edge. There is a slight fraying on the bolster (don't remember it being there when I stored them) just a few loose strands. Can't see any easy way of taking them off without removing the base, not sure how you'd go about this. They'd done about 60K miles.
Posted By: Gripped

Re: Black cloth seats free - 08/04/2020 15:45

No worries. I might get them recovered in something like alcantara. Thanks anyway.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK