Fiat Coupe Club UK

Braid wheels

Posted By: Morrison

Braid wheels - 05/08/2020 11:07

Need some advice on whether these wheels will fit. I've had the urge for some white wheels. Don't hate. judge

After unsuccessfully searching google for a while I turned to the forum and found this thread from 2013. Click me

Half way down is a post from hangar1138 with exactly what I was looking for. However, they are fitted to a 16vt, so not sure if they'll fit over 20vt brembos. A bit more sleuthing (zooming in on the pic!) led me to the manufacturers, Braid. Contacted them directly and they've passed me off to their UK dealer.

wheel pic

The price is reasonable and they've confirmed that the wheels can be made to coupe specs, but I have doubts over the fitment. The wheels are designed to fit over large brakes for Motorsport so they should/could be ok? Would I need spacers, or perhaps order a different ET size?

Has anyone ever fitted a set? I'd want 17s rather than 18s. Maybe I'll have to order 1 for a test fit.

Attached picture Fullrace 17.jpg
Posted By: Countrycruising

Re: Braid wheels - 05/08/2020 11:40

34 ET Mark, lets hope you sleep on this and change your mind chinny

Re: Braid wheels - 05/08/2020 12:04

But they look so good. This lockdown got me all sorts of crazy. Thanks though! Not getting anything for a little while, plenty of time to have seconds thoughts
Posted By: respace

Re: Braid wheels - 06/08/2020 09:59

White? How would you keep them clean? What colour is your coop?

PS What's ET short for?
He's got little legs.

Re: Braid wheels - 06/08/2020 11:53

I snorted my coffee at the et joke. An oldie but a goodie!

White wheels for a blue car. Mmmm lovely. But you make a good point, I haven't washed my car for quite a while
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK