Fiat Coupe Club UK

Azev C or Plus alloys?

Posted By: Kennyf

Azev C or Plus alloys? - 18/10/2021 16:27

So whilst I keep looking for a coop , I’ve started thinking how I want it to look . So what would opinions be on wheel choice …..
Plus wheels or Azev Cs ( or do is there any wildcard options I should consider ?)

Cheers
Posted By: jimboy

Re: Azev C or Plus alloys? - 18/10/2021 19:50

Originally Posted by Kennyf
So whilst I keep looking for a coop , I’ve started thinking how I want it to look . So what would opinions be on wheel choice …..
Plus wheels or Azev Cs ( or do is there any wildcard options I should consider ?)

Cheers

Personally Kenny I’d go with the plus alloys, they are 16 inch. If you start going bigger the ride gets firmer.
Posted By: Alan_K

Re: Azev C or Plus alloys? - 19/10/2021 04:15

Plus Alloys all day long

I’ve not seen anything that really look better and obviously a straight forward fit on coupes
Posted By: danb052k

Re: Azev C or Plus alloys? - 27/10/2021 20:20

Hi Kenny,

I am currently in the process of having some Azev C's 18's refurbished and finished in Shadow Chrome colour, going on to my Silver Coupe. When they are all done and on the car i shall put a picture up and you can see what they look like.

Thank you,
Dan

Re: Azev C or Plus alloys? - 07/11/2021 21:32

Hi Kenny,

Apologies for my delay, but here is a picture of my coupe now on 18inch Azev C's in Shadow Chrome colour. I personally was worried that they would look too dark but actually, they look really nice in the flesh!

I have ordered new centre cap badges as well which are on their way from Germany, they are in black with a white Azev logo but have not arrived yet.

Thank you,
Dan

Attached picture Azev Cs.jpg
Posted By: PaulL

Re: Azev C or Plus alloys? - 08/11/2021 08:00

Looks pretty good !

Post another photo after you get the caps, and with the sun shining onto your car. I think that it will look great.

Paul
Posted By: carmine

Re: Azev C or Plus alloys? - 08/11/2021 12:48

hello, I wanted to ask you what size of tires do you have on 18?

Re: Azev C or Plus alloys? - 15/11/2021 22:19

Hi All,

still waiting for the new centre cap badges to arrive but thought i would give a quick update. I drove the car to Poweritalia and back last Monday and despite the car being lowered 35mm, and the 18inch alloys i was actually very impressed with the ride, it honestly was just as good as the standard alloys, it was certainly no firmer, i was expecting it to be but it wasn't. The car also feels like it tuens in a bit sharper too, but this could be my imagination!

Carmine, i am using Dunlop Sport RT Maxx 225/35/18, i got them from blackcircles and the wheel refurbishment company fitted them as part of their service.

When i get the centre badges, and some sunshine, i shall take a few more pictures!

Thank you,
Dan

Re: Azev C or Plus alloys? - 21/11/2021 21:54

Ok i finally got the badges from Europe and have stuck them on now, the weather was as sunny as it gets in my neck of the woods here in the UK for a cold November weekend!!

I think they look great, but i might be biased! Joe has some calipers, front and rear, that are being refurbished and painted in midnight blue which hopefully are really going to freshen the car up nicely...then Joe is going to weld the front end back to the rear end! laugh

Thank you,
Dan

Attached picture Azevs.jpg
Attached picture Azev close up 1.jpg
Posted By: PaulL

Re: Azev C or Plus alloys? - 22/11/2021 08:39

Hello Dan

Thanks for the photos, car looks good.

Paul
Posted By: Countrycruising

Re: Azev C or Plus alloys? - 23/11/2021 13:30

Originally Posted by danb052k
Ok i finally got the badges from Europe and have stuck them on now, the weather was as sunny as it gets in my neck of the woods here in the UK for a cold November weekend!!

I think they look great, but i might be biased! Joe has some calipers, front and rear, that are being refurbished and painted in midnight blue which hopefully are really going to freshen the car up nicely...then Joe is going to weld the front end back to the rear end! laugh

Thank you,
Dan

Nice thumb
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK