Fiat Coupe Club UK

seats

Posted By: Anonymous

seats - 19/01/2006 17:03

im thinking of replacing the driver's seat on my 16vt. the leather looks nice but the support is nothing, and my back is in a lot of pain from it. [funny , have it for a year+ only now its getting to me]..

any suggestions , what type of seat would fit??

Re: seats - 19/01/2006 19:56

I've seen pictures of a swedish car with Nouvo Delta Integrale seats, belongs to forumuser Per, and they look really nice.

Re: seats - 19/01/2006 20:29

myabe a bucket seat would do the job? OMP, or SPARCO..
?
Posted By: Begbie

Re: seats - 20/01/2006 00:15

Quote:

?

You will have to make up custom seat mounts to get those seats to mount into the coupe.

Re: seats - 20/01/2006 06:33

Quote:

?

I fit a Sparco Rev for track days using a custom made sub-frame. The car feels totally different with one fitted, as you are bolted straight onto the floor pan , but the padding on these seats is pretty meagre, and you feel every bump. Fine on the motorway, but not on the average british B-road .

Trying to find a sub-frame to fit a base-mounted seat is a problem. I tried to find one before I made my own, with no luck from any of the main suppliers (Sparco, OMP, Momo, Cobra, Recaro, etc.). There was a group buy for sports seats ont he old forum that included a custom made subframe, but I have no idea if they are still available

Phil
Posted By: mattB

Re: seats - 20/01/2006 06:35

Matty fitted his cobra seats using a marea subframe i believe. Think he had to drill extra holes in it, but that's all.

Re: seats - 20/01/2006 17:55

No reason not to fit whatever seats you want, just need to modify the frame to accommodate.

Sparco Monzas

Re: seats - 21/01/2006 02:04

Quote:

Matty fitted his cobra seats using a marea subframe i believe. Think he had to drill extra holes in it, but that's all.

What he said.

Cobra Daytona's

Re: seats - 21/01/2006 20:00

u think i could use one of my bravo HGT's seats? its not leather. could that fit? ill just switch bewtween them. possible???
Posted By: BrianMay

Re: seats - 21/01/2006 20:29

Recaro Style Seats

Here is a link with the phone number for the old forum's group buy. I just received mine yesterday

Re: seats - 21/01/2006 22:21

think ill go for standard seat. again- think its possible to swicth betwenn HGT and coupe? driver only..

Re: seats - 21/01/2006 22:22

sorry.. switch.. and between..

Re: seats - 24/01/2006 15:27

what about the seats from the coupe 20vt+?
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK