Fiat Coupe Club UK

pls recommend me some wheels

Posted By: Anonymous

pls recommend me some wheels - 12/06/2008 11:58

Hi All, brought my 20v Turbo about a month ago,only thing is the wheels are a bit scruffy so I want to replace them with some after market ones.

I have phoned Rimstyle and check a few other websites and the Bremo brakes seems to be a issue. Can anybody recommend some wheels that will fit ? I wants some tastefull 5 spoke's or BBS split rims styles 16" or 17" ? - any pictures of yours would be great.

thanks for your advice
Scott
Posted By: Elliot85

Re: pls recommend me some wheels - 12/06/2008 12:10

Azev C anniversarys all they way
Posted By: Tartandude

Re: pls recommend me some wheels - 12/06/2008 12:54

Hi Scott,

Have a read through this thread. You'll find loads of wheels there ;\)

Oh and welcome

Re: pls recommend me some wheels - 12/06/2008 17:30

cheers mate, that thread is very useful

Scott

Re: pls recommend me some wheels - 16/06/2008 16:40

Hi mate,I have had a mare trying to get new 17s for my 20v turbo,after much fccuking about,I contacted TOPGEAR,then spoke with Brian at their Dumfries depot.He was without question the most helpful"expert" I have dealt with,anyway I went to his depot and tried on a few wheels to see what would clear the Brembos,turns out,depending on the style of the wheel,a 38 or 35 offset will clear the calipers with only a 10mm spacer,so most Team Dynamics,Wolfrace,etc will fit.Im going to go for a set of BSA MANIKS,in 18inch,5 spoke design clean lines,should look good on the coop,and relatively cheap too!Good Luck! \:D
But yes the Azevs do sooo suit the coop! ;\)
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK