Re: best place to get le skirts - 24/08/2010 19:38

www.autods.net

(by a guy called Mariusz on the forum)
Posted By: MarioCirillo

Re: best place to get le skirts - 24/08/2010 19:47

/\ what he said laugh
Posted By: coupedummy

Re: best place to get le skirts - 24/08/2010 20:16

I agree do with trusted autods.Mine were cheap copies and knightmare when came to fitting
Posted By: kj16v

Re: best place to get le skirts - 24/08/2010 20:22

OMG that LE kit's much cheaper than I thought it would be!

An LE bodykit is on my List of Things to Buy That I'll Probably Never Get Round to Buying. Along with some bloody seat that actually hold you in place round corners rolleyes

Do LEs have a different rear bumper as well?
Posted By: DaveG

Re: best place to get le skirts - 24/08/2010 21:44

If you manage to get stuff off your "List of Things to Buy That I'll Probably Never Get Round to Buying" you'll find they tend to stay on your "List of Things I've Bought That I'll Probably Never Get Round to Fitting".

In my case I had an LE kit before autods even existed and never fitted it rolleyes (but I still have a Cadamuro rear bumper valence...un fitted of course). The LE has a normal rear bumper as standard.

However a set of better seats did manage to move swiftly from the first list to the secomnd list and into the car and they are still there cool
Posted By: Tommy_Coop23

Re: best place to get le skirts - 25/08/2010 14:04

Do LEs have a different rear bumper as well? [/quote]

As far as i'm aware no, but the rear valance will be colour coded, totally agree about autods, superb quality, cheap price, quick delivery, mariusz is very helpful, i would get it prepainted at auto ds as the colour match on mine is spot on smile
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: best place to get le skirts - 25/08/2010 15:17

Hmmm...

Re: best place to get le skirts - 25/08/2010 15:25

Originally Posted By: Bigtop
Hmmm...

Care to elaborate? laugh

Re: best place to get le skirts - 25/08/2010 15:27

Iv been thinking bout this for a while.
LE kit or similar, or paint sills sprint blue.

But iv recently thought that most coops look like this, and mine has black wheels and sills so is a bit different...

Hmmm...

Re: best place to get le skirts - 25/08/2010 15:33

Originally Posted By: Bigtop
Iv been thinking bout this for a while.
LE kit or similar, or paint sills sprint blue.

But iv recently thought that most coops look like this, and mine has black wheels and sills so is a bit different...

Hmmm...

Well if you like it the way it is, keep it that way, as it's your coupe and an individual one smile

I've just never seen a coupe at all the meets ive been to that looks better with the black sills..

Re: best place to get le skirts - 26/08/2010 02:18

hi ive got a coupe in sprint blue with black wheels and was thinking about buying the le kit from autods in black what do [textspeak] guys think smart or what
Posted By: Mariusz

Re: best place to get le skirts - 29/08/2010 20:13

I'm sure, sprint blue with black wheels will be nice.. smile

...and thanks a lot. smile

Re: best place to get le skirts - 30/08/2010 13:19

Originally Posted By: anfield2108
hi ive got a coupe in sprint blue with black wheels and was thinking about buying the le kit from autods in black what do [textspeak] guys think smart or what

I think the le kit in black would be overkill but in blue it would look great. black mirrors however would look sweet.

Re: best place to get le skirts - 11/09/2010 19:53

Hmmm...
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK