Fiat Coupe Club UK

Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe

Posted By: Gripped

Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe - 06/10/2013 09:42

I took a while trying to decide on exhausts. So I thought it would be useful to have a sticky post with all the different videos and photos and specs of different zorsts.

Of course I am also shamelessly promoting my video from yesterday.... rolleyes rolleyes

PS keep the vid rolling, because it turns into a tunnel drive through.

So. Number 1 - Pro Speed stainless Cat back on my VIS:

New exhaust

Posted By: Hovedan

Re: Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe (sticky thread) - 06/10/2013 10:12

Nothing, and I repeat, nothing, sounds better on a VIS than the old Power Italia slashback custom stainless steel 2.5" with sports cat that I had fitted on Custard.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe (sticky thread) - 06/10/2013 13:39

Originally Posted By: Hovedan
Nothing, and I repeat, nothing, sounds better on a VIS than the old Power Italia slashback custom stainless steel 2.5" with sports cat that I had fitted on Custard.

so pipecraft in basildon you mean tongue
Posted By: Hovedan

Re: Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe (sticky thread) - 06/10/2013 14:35

Originally Posted By: jonnyk
Originally Posted By: Hovedan

so pipecraft in basildon you mean tongue

The very same smile

Re: Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe (sticky thread) - 06/10/2013 17:16

frown
Posted By: PeteP

Re: Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe (sticky thread) - 06/10/2013 17:26

Stickied for you.

Re: Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe (sticky thread) - 06/10/2013 17:50

laugh yipee

Re: Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe (sticky thread) - 24/10/2013 09:54

Can anyone recomend a really evil sounding exhaust thats good for 350hp? on a p reg 20vt ?
Posted By: one4seven

Re: Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe (sticky thread) - 24/10/2013 10:05

Milltek. Fatash has one and its amazing, but good luck finding one, no longer in prod.

Re: Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe (sticky thread) - 25/10/2013 20:33

You could go to a good zorst maker and get them to make one to your requirements.

Re: Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe (sticky thread) - 09/12/2013 19:32

Just had a Pipecraft (Basildon) 2.5" cat back fitted Saturday. Sounds phenomenal. Getting better each day as it beds in. Quite loud though!

Re: Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe (sticky thread) - 09/12/2013 21:31

I have a 3inch turbo back to a miltek back box. It sounds good but a bit quiet sometimes. I want it to howl!

Has anyone ever used one of those electronically operated exhaust cutouts? I would like to bypass the back box with a 3inch straight pipe but i must be able to close it at the flick of a switch as it is my daily.

Re: Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe (sticky thread) - 09/12/2013 21:52

Originally Posted By: Purn1
Just had a Pipecraft (Basildon) 2.5" cat back fitted Saturday. Sounds phenomenal. Getting better each day as it beds in. Quite loud though!

Can you give us an idea of cost for a Pipecraft?

Re: Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe (sticky thread) - 10/12/2013 10:20

Originally Posted By: Cabbie
Originally Posted By: Purn1

Can you give us an idea of cost for a Pipecraft?

It was £336 inclusive of VAT. A little pricey, but the workmanship is second to none and it's lifetime guaranteed. Would highly recommend.

Re: Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe (sticky thread) - 15/12/2013 00:41

Sounds like the standard price for a hand made stainless then - mine cost the same.
Posted By: Scuderia

Re: Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe (sticky thread) - 04/01/2014 11:42

Are any exhausts available for a 16vt? I need a full system but will entertain a cat back and have the rest custom fabricated.

Re: Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe (sticky thread) - 04/01/2014 17:04

Originally Posted By: one4seven
Milltek. Fatash has one and its amazing, but good luck finding one, no longer in prod.

Marco20valveT has one for sale , PM him .

Re: Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe (sticky thread) - 04/01/2014 17:34

I was brave enough to fit a cybox on mine and I have to say that the fit and noise were fantastic! Only 2.5" though, if they were to produce one in 2.75 it would be my first choice

Re: Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe (sticky thread) - 12/01/2014 19:37

If you want to hear various coupe exhausts > then take a look here (36 seconds in)

VIDEO
Posted By: Scuderia

Re: Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe (sticky thread) - 27/03/2014 11:29

After looking over the earth for a 16VT exhaust I gave up and had a full system fabricated, turbo to tip inc high flow cat. And it wasn't even that expensive, very happy.
Posted By: Jopa_zgd

Re: Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe (sticky thread) - 27/03/2014 18:46

3" custom, with custom manifold by Milletech - £2000 but worth it smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwlD3L6Pc_U

Re: Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe (sticky thread) - 15/05/2014 11:39

Apologies if anybody had their eye on that Ragazzon centerpipe and backbox that Solo Italia listed on eBay last night... couldn't resist!

Will get a video up when its fitted. Literally can't wait, Ragazzon zorsts always sound exceptional.
Posted By: Dazvr6

Re: Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe (sticky thread) - 15/05/2014 13:14

Ollie you git! laugh
I bet that will sound the nuts.
Need a video posting up when it's done please.

I had a full Rag on my Alfa 75 3.0 and it sounded epic.

Re: Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe (sticky thread) - 15/05/2014 18:49

Sweet, I've got a full scorpion system to fit on mine, job for Saturday I think

Re: Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe (sticky thread) - 15/05/2014 19:17

Never attempted an exhaust swap, easy job for two fairly handy blokes, a jack and some axle stands?

Re: Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe (sticky thread) - 15/05/2014 19:36

Should be, I've dropped mine on my own from cat back!

Re: Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe (sticky thread) - 15/05/2014 22:03

Yeah but depends where your taking it from, I'm going from turbo back so not too hard but can be a pain when your having to split it
Posted By: Darlo_Nick

Re: Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe (sticky thread) - 05/08/2014 20:39

I've just made a video for one of my mates to show them how nice my coupe sounds! Thought you all might appreciate it too..... smile

Click for Youtube link

Re: Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe (sticky thread) - 06/08/2014 00:48

Oh that sounds soooo sweet. My Coupe has very nice induction sound but, non existent roar. I am a big fan of Alfa Romeo's and just love the Canzone di Alfa. Sadly, the only local guy we had who could make a decent exhaust system carked it last fall. Here's a little sample of my Spider with the Stebro exhaust just after install. For some reason, sounds a little nicer now. Maybe gaskets are going..... http://youtu.be/tdattD1a4MU
Posted By: Freddan72

Re: Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe (sticky thread) - 06/08/2014 07:21

Originally Posted By: Darlo_Nick
I've just made a video for one of my mates to show them how nice my coupe sounds! Thought you all might appreciate it too..... smile

Click for Youtube link

That sounds really nice laugh. Do you know the brand of the mufflers/exhaust system??
Posted By: Darlo_Nick

Re: Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe (sticky thread) - 08/08/2014 12:42

Originally Posted By: Freddan72
Originally Posted By: Darlo_Nick

Click for Youtube link

That sounds really nice laugh. Do you know the brand of the mufflers/exhaust system??

No, i'm afraid not as the exhaust was on when I bought the car. All I know is that it sounds amazing! smile I'll have a look through the folder of receipts when I get chance and see if they give a clue.
Posted By: cowboy

Re: Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe (sticky thread) - 08/08/2014 21:33

i had it made its a one off 2.75 SS all the way to the manifold,to realy hear it you need a tunnel run sounds much better than the vid Nick did.glad you're enjoying the car Nick

Re: Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe (sticky thread) - 04/11/2014 13:44

Leighton over at Sabre Tuning in Bristol makes a bespoke exhaust for the coupe or you could try Welsh Coast Customs down by the Transporter Bridge in Newport.

The owner is a genius with a bit of pipe!

Re: Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe (sticky thread) - 02/12/2014 11:35

Has anybody got problem with their aftermarket headers?
Posted By: RusH

Re: Exhausts for the Fiat Coupe (sticky thread) - 02/12/2014 17:15

Originally Posted By: imppie
Has anybody got problem with their aftermarket headers?

Lots of cheaply made Headers/Manifolds available here in the UK through eBay. Lots of users have had issues with them falling apart within a couple of thousand miles. Which is why you'll see lots of units going un-sold on eBay because of this very problem. People don't trust the quality.

That and the standard Manifold is good for big power - unless yours has cracked (even then you can weld them up) people just stick with OEM.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK