Fiat Coupe Club UK

Alfa 166 front calipers

Posted By: petio333

Alfa 166 front calipers - 18/04/2018 20:05

Hello guys,

I've been searching for some front 20vt brembos for my 16vt and I am still struggling to find ones, however I am getting offered a really good deal on alfa 166 front brembos and I think I am going to take the chance. I know the conversion is pretty straight forward with adaptor plates from a friend of mine but I want to get some more opinions on that. Has anyone done it? Thank you all in advance, have a great day!
Posted By: Nigel

Re: Alfa 166 front calipers - 19/04/2018 11:15

I may have some 20VT Brembos available - we are dismantling a Coupe this weekend - not sure how good / bad the brakes are yet
Posted By: Scuderia

Re: Alfa 166 front calipers - 05/05/2018 11:47

I've seen it done on an Alfa 155 Q4. It should be a straight forward conversion on a Coupe, actually a lot less work and expense compared to a 20VT conversion if you have to buy all the parts.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Alfa 166 front calipers - 03/06/2018 22:11

Originally Posted By petio333
Hello guys,

I've been searching for some front 20vt brembos for my 16vt and I am still struggling to find ones, however I am getting offered a really good deal on alfa 166 front brembos and I think I am going to take the chance. I know the conversion is pretty straight forward with adaptor plates from a friend of mine but I want to get some more opinions on that. Has anyone done it? Thank you all in advance, have a great day!

Does your friend make and sell such adaptot plates? I'm looking for the same parts and conversion...
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK