Fiat Coupe Club UK

LPG Coupe

Posted By: Anonymous

LPG Coupe - 23/12/2005 03:38

I remember when I was looking for my first coupe at the beginning of the year seeing a guy on eBay selling an Fiat Coupe converted to LPG. In the blurb he said that it didn't affect performance.

What do people reckon?
Posted By: mattB

Re: LPG Coupe - 23/12/2005 03:40

Wait for Kingpleb to see this. He could speak for days about his LPG conversion.

Re: LPG Coupe - 23/12/2005 03:55

Oh be quiet Matt

Trust me matey, today i played with a TT, at about 11 PSI on Gas and he struggled in a straight line Either that or his mrs didnt like the way i as zipping along the road
Can stay steady at 140 easy on gas and further more as well on private tracks/roads....

Only thing i wanna change is the size of the tank as im going to get some bits fitted and get her remapped as the gas conversion is able to fuel upto 350bhp using the 5 std injectors which are the highest slow rate reacting ones i believe but a dual injector system is being looked into, ie 2 gas injectors per cylinder so could easily fuel upto 700bhp then as they are hacing problems with an evo and some scoobs now where they just cant flow enough fuel on full boost...

Re: LPG Coupe - 23/12/2005 03:58

How much did the conversion cost then?

Re: LPG Coupe - 23/12/2005 04:23

1885 in total and done 11k miles in her now thats on avg since august, 3k per month average so far i think that works out as maybe a smidge less

Re: LPG Coupe - 23/12/2005 04:27

Grr my avatar aint working still
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK