Fiat Coupe Club UK

Blueflame Owners

Posted By: Anonymous

Blueflame Owners - 09/06/2008 14:24

Is this what you've got? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/_Car-Parts-Accesso...id=p3286.c0.m14

I'm after a new exhaust for my LE and was wondering if that's the Blueflame one to go for?

Thanks

Re: Blueflame Owners - 09/06/2008 14:32

I love these adverts, it makes me smile every time I see my car there! That's the cat back one, there is also a turbo back one as well here.

It all depends on what you plan to do in the future.

Re: Blueflame Owners - 09/06/2008 14:33

Yep, that'll do it. \:\)

Same one as mine.

Re: Blueflame Owners - 09/06/2008 14:50

Think I'll be keeping it standard so this looks like the one to go for. Can't get it cheaper anywhere else?

Cheers

Re: Blueflame Owners - 09/06/2008 14:53

The cat back will suffice then. Try ringing Nigel and getting a price off him?

Re: Blueflame Owners - 09/06/2008 18:22

I would be careful with the blueflame catback systems. Mine didnt fit correctly at all and there service is really bad ring them twice and they never rang back, please beware
Posted By: Tartandude

Re: Blueflame Owners - 09/06/2008 20:19

I have a blueflame catback. I found the actual kit to be spot on ( Clicky ) , very happy with it. The group buy did drag on for a good few months though

Re: Blueflame Owners - 09/06/2008 21:38

Originally Posted By: paul20vturbo
I would be careful with the blueflame catback systems. Mine didnt fit correctly at all and there service is really bad ring them twice and they never rang back, please beware

hmmm that's not good. They haven't called me back either. What did you end up doing with it?

Re: Blueflame Owners - 09/06/2008 21:43

talk to a guy called Chris rather than Nigel, you will get much better service!

Re: Blueflame Owners - 10/06/2008 10:00

Originally Posted By: eldinho
talk to a guy called Chris rather than Nigel, you will get much better service!

Totally agree - Chris works in their R & D Section and is a spot on bloke - honest and realistic.
Posted By: Freddan72

Re: Blueflame Owners - 10/06/2008 14:14

The sound from the system is supernice \:D ! Nothing for people that wants a calm environment. Will scare the hell out of cats, dogs and other bitches in your local area ;\)
Posted By: Tartandude

Re: Blueflame Owners - 10/06/2008 14:32

I like the catback, not too loud. Here it is on tickover Clicky

\:\)

Re: Blueflame Owners - 10/06/2008 18:27

I talked to the guy called chris he wasnt very nice at all told him that the system didnt fit correctly. And then he come up with are you a exhaust builder not the way to talk to a customer thats just spent £280 on a system. Ive got fed up so go to get someone with a pipe bender and sort the problem out. I did get hold of them today they are sending me a new clamp out that was totally wrong. I would never use them again

Re: Blueflame Owners - 11/06/2008 08:29

Originally Posted By: paul20vturbo
I talked to the guy called chris he wasnt very nice at all told him that the system didnt fit correctly. And then he come up with are you a exhaust builder not the way to talk to a customer thats just spent £280 on a system. Ive got fed up so go to get someone with a pipe bender and sort the problem out. I did get hold of them today they are sending me a new clamp out that was totally wrong. I would never use them again

Without wanting to defend BF (especially not their Customer Service) every company will have dissatisfied customers in one form or another.

During the GB last year, Chris was the only one there who we got straight answers from and the same was true of the most recent GB too.

Anyway, back on topic. \:\)

Re: Blueflame Owners - 11/06/2008 12:59

Im not just saying this is blueflame but i wasn't happy with there service at all and warning people to be careful regardless of the people that have had a good service. I did here that they was problems with the GB group buy aswell
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK