Fiat Coupe Club UK

20vt FPR - Size of hole in top.

Posted By: Saint

20vt FPR - Size of hole in top. - 05/01/2006 07:54

I brought a 20vt FPR (3 bar) to go with my Evo chip. Just have a question about it as the centre section is on a lean. please see photo.

Photo of FPR

Are they meant to be on a lean like this? My standard one is off at the shop so I can't compare. Just wonder if it may have been damaged in transit.

Cheers

Re: 20vt FPR - please advise if this is right - 06/01/2006 07:54

Hey all,

Just for your info have found out that some factory ones were produced on a bit of a lean like this which may be fine for a 20v as I'm told they have a flexi mount inside the fuel rail but it is no good for a 16vt, If you are converting the 16v (for the evo chip) to the 3 bar FPR be sure to get a straight one as the 16v has a fixed mounting cup in the fuel rail in plastic and if it breaks its a major.

Cheers

Cheers

Re: 20vt FPR - please advise if this is right - 21/01/2006 08:39

another question on this, I now have another one but this is different from the first 3bar bent one in that the hole in the top of the sticking up bit is alot smaller. The bent one had 3 bar on it but the hole was about 3 mm across, this latest replace has a hole 1.5mm across, still says 3 bar and they are both from 20vt but look totally different.

FYI they old 2 bar one had a 3mm hole as well.

Anyone know the difference
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK