Fiat Coupe Club UK

New Headunit with iPod/DAB/Bluetooth

Posted By: Hyperlink

New Headunit with iPod/DAB/Bluetooth - 19/12/2007 03:23

Right I'm looking for a new Headunit. I have a 80GB iPod so an iPOd interface is a must. I would also like DAB Radio. Finally a Bluetooth phone interface would also be useful as I'll be using the coupe quiet alot in the new year for work.

Any suggestions?
Posted By: oxfordSteve

Re: New Headunit with iPod/DAB/Bluetooth - 19/12/2007 17:36

I have been looking for something along those lines to replace the Pioneer whose Bluetooth stopped working just out of warantee.

I am not sure you can get a single unit that does the lot I'm afraid, unless you go to one of those far east, eBay specials.

I am currenly deciding whether DAB in the car is all that useful given coverage etc, but bluetooth is a must, as well as some aux in/iPod controller, or even better, USB & a pocket hard drive.

If I can live without the USB and DAB, I am looking at a Becker Grand Prix (As they come with yellow display to match the coop!!), or a JVC KDBT1 as they have USB, BT and you can get a DAB & iPod interface with them as well.

Cheapest I have found the Becker is £250, and the JVC is £180, or £299 with DAB and aerial, or £340 with that and the iPod.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK