Fiat Coupe Club UK

16v turbo 1996 N reg

Posted By: Anonymous

16v turbo 1996 N reg - 19/01/2006 23:43

Hi i was wondering if someone could give a rough guide on how much my coupe mite be worth, it has had a £2800 full spray job 9/9/2005, it has 120K miles, i am looking to replace the exhaust on it as there is a slight crack and get a full service done, i have had the car for 4 years it's had loads of work done, new water pump new manifold from fiat new calipers, iv'e got a a folder full of recipe's to much to list hardley any mod's tho. it has 11 months mot and 5 months tax, the engine is in good condition for mileage, there car's body is in amazing condition, i have pics if anyone would like to see.

leather in good condition drivers seat looks oldest, dash board centre console has been resprayed in the same colour as the coupe looks brill. chrome rings boost gauge,Manual Bleed valve.

i am looking to sell i want a 20vt ?

my car needs someone who is mechanically sound to maybe overhaul the engine to make this car A1 condition, if i had the money i would do it my self i still can't think of a time where i have got into my coupe and not said to myself this car is amazing i get so much pleasure from it and i don't think i will ever sell it, thats probably why i have still got it !

can anyone give me a rought price guide please ?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: 16v turbo 1996 N reg - 20/01/2006 05:41

I reckon between £2000 and £2500, perhaps a little more because of the respray. Couple of cars sold/up for sale with less mileage for nearer 2k.

This is JohnIrving's car (which has been for sale for a little while and looks nice - i'm surprised it's not sold) and there's another 16vt for the same price on Pistonheads (again relatively longstanding ad)

16vt - Pistonheads
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK