Fiat Coupe Club UK

What is it worth

Posted By: djmobi

What is it worth - 02/02/2006 09:17

I am awaiting permission to use the coupe's for sale forum, so I thought I would get some ideas from you lot on how much to sell my coupe for.

It is a broom Yellow 16VT with 90000ish miles. Good working order due to some recent maintenance. Had an engine rebuild 2-3000 miles ago which included cambelt (Cost £1500). I have most the service history for the car. Leather interior, remote locking and alarm. Kicker speakers and decent CD headunit. Drives well and looks awsome. Does have some peeling on the light pods, but is generally in good condition. Tyres are good and it has tax and MOT.

I have only had it a few months and I cant afford to run it, so it had to go.

How much should I be asking?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: What is it worth - 02/02/2006 16:24

I should say probably £2.5k, maybe 3k at a push, but most seem to be looking for a 20vt, and they can be had for 3k (albeit probably in need of TLC)

... this one should provide a benchmark

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/55084.htm ...it has been for sale for a while, so as long as you're not in a hurry
Posted By: bezzer

Re: What is it worth - 02/02/2006 17:21

Yep I'd agree with Vick on around £2.5K.

Most people on the lookout for a coupe these days seem to be mainly going for 20VTs.

Get it cleaned and polished, make sure its got a good MOT on it, serviced (if due) and get some nice piccies posted in your For Sale thread.
Posted By: Cappo

Re: What is it worth - 02/02/2006 17:40

Quote:

I have only had it a few months

Surely you have an idea of what it's worth then, from what you paid and how much others were when you were looking?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: What is it worth - 02/02/2006 20:41

Quote:

... this one should provide a benchmark

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/55084.htm ...it has been for sale for a while, so as long as you're not in a hurry

Rather than a benchmark this one should be sold.....come on kids!! Now with 367 days of MoT!!

John.
Posted By: djmobi

Re: What is it worth - 02/02/2006 21:32

Quote:

Quote:

I have only had it a few months

Surely you have an idea of what it's worth then, from what you paid and how much others were when you were looking?

I paid some cash and part exchanged a car. Plus I know I got a really good deal cause the bloke had been trying to sell it for ages, so I have never been quite sure how much it is worth
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK