Fiat Coupe Club UK

Which one???? :(

Posted By: Liquid

Which one???? :( - 21/04/2008 17:25

Ok ladies and gentlemen.....if you could buy either which would you go for and why....Im quite tempted and torn you see \:\(

This - http://www.fiatcoupeclub.org/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=594121#Post594121

Or This - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120249677724&_trksid=p2759.l1259
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Which one???? :( - 21/04/2008 17:28

The moon grey - there's a thread running about the LE in general coupe chat(which is very expensive IMO \:o )

I thought you were selling yours to free some cash and buying a cheap hack (or was that someone else)? \:\?

Re: Which one???? :( - 21/04/2008 17:47

Oh vickster...vickster vickster vickster ;\)

Mine is at l n m and im buyin a cheap hack in meantime but being swayed also by these 2 beauties \:\)

Re: Which one???? :( - 21/04/2008 17:48

PS...I did did ask why you would buy vick ;\)

Re: Which one???? :( - 21/04/2008 17:51

Because LE interiors are horrid \:s and red coupes are cursed \:o \:D

And I've always fancied a Moon Grey Plus (albeit without the mods) \:\)

Re: Which one???? :( - 21/04/2008 17:53

The Moon grey! There is no competition! The red one had been professionaly ruined!!! Besides LE's suck.... \:\)

The Moon grey is nice!!!

Re: Which one???? :( - 21/04/2008 18:06

But that red le looks soooo sexy \:\) I even like the wheels....it stands out very nicely but I wouldnt be offering eight.

I was dead set on the mooney plus but its a bit bland and though the mods are spot on Im sure those pistons will not last much longer \:\(

Re: Which one???? :( - 21/04/2008 18:07

ps LE interiors are lovely so ner! ;\)

Re: Which one???? :( - 21/04/2008 18:13

You appear to have decided... \:\)

Re: Which one???? :( - 21/04/2008 18:20

nooo....thats me listenin to rog that is! \:\( If only i could have a combo of them both!

Re: Which one???? :( - 21/04/2008 18:21

an im defendin les as that is all i haveever had, 4 at last count \:\)

Re: Which one???? :( - 21/04/2008 18:21

ps why does ur cat have a crash helmet???
Posted By: sugerbear

Re: Which one???? :( - 21/04/2008 18:55

Originally Posted By: Vickster
Because LE interiors are horrid \:s

Red interiors appeal to those of us that like the finer things in life such as rubber underwear and gimp suits. \:D
Posted By: evo_number_one

Re: Which one???? :( - 21/04/2008 19:11

Originally Posted By: sugerbear
 Originally Posted By: Vickster
Because LE interiors are horrid \:s

Red interiors appeal to those of us that like the finer things in life such as rubber underwear and gimp suits. \:D

You forgot to mention the crutchless rubber fishing waders (for trout tickling) and these - essential track day protection for the discerning LE Owner.

Or did you?

Re: Which one???? :( - 21/04/2008 19:14

...you can tell the average forum members age is now around 42 yrs old cant you ;\)

Re: Which one???? :( - 21/04/2008 20:15

The LE has been interfered with thus £8k is way off the mark, its only collectable in standard condition.
The plus looks good ive always liked moon suits the car very well however the interior i feel is just not sporty enough.
It is a tough choice but i reckon i'd go for the plus in this case, the fact the LE has been lightly touched and not a member on here would worry me.

Re: Which one???? :( - 21/04/2008 23:42

well the red le has now been removed and i can confirm its 1 offer was for 7250 !!! \:\(

Re: Which one???? :( - 22/04/2008 00:10

Originally Posted By: Skint
The LE has been interfered with thus £8k is way off the mark, its only collectable in standard condition.
The plus looks good ive always liked moon suits the car very well however the interior i feel is just not sporty enough.
It is a tough choice but i reckon i'd go for the plus in this case, the fact the LE has been lightly touched and not a member on here would worry me.

How can you say a plus interior is not sporty?!?

Its just not gash, like the LE \:\)
Posted By: sugerbear

Re: Which one???? :( - 22/04/2008 03:33

Originally Posted By: warnysouth

Its just not gash, like the LE \:\)

Fighting talk \:mad\: And if i wasn't strapped to this A frame being whipped by helga the bondage queen I would come over and give you a punch on the nose \:D

A plus interior is subtle. An LE is not, and its not supposed to be either
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK