Fiat Coupe Club UK

anyone know the red coupe on ebay

Posted By: Anonymous

anyone know the red coupe on ebay - 10/09/2009 18:54

buy it now £3500 red full respray with le kit black std alloys 101k
looks good not keen on the retrim but iv got carrellis to fit.
Anyone know of this or have viewed it as its MILES for me to go its not far from newcastle cheers guys
Posted By: JLow75

Re: anyone know the red coupe on ebay - 13/09/2009 12:56

I know I'm stating the obvious here, but I wouldn't buy ANY car off eBay without viewing it first, let alone a Coupe shocked

even if you get a response off here & it has been Forum owned in the past, it's irrelevent now.

I have done some very long-round trips to view vehicles & I'm jolly glad I did on some too!.

I done a 300 mile round trip up north to view a Suzuki 1000cc Trike on eBay that I was going to 'buy it now' only to find it was nothing like the ad stated when I got there! + he had bulls*****d in his emails - he had 100% good feedback too.

it cost me nearly £100 - but I had a warm feeling getting home still with my £3500

If you have your heart set on it, ask the seller if he is prepared to say drive 50 miles or so in your direction, if you pay their fuel, any decent seller would agree to it.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: anyone know the red coupe on ebay - 13/09/2009 13:45

No I wouldn't buy it on ebay I'd contact the seller and would view it privately before buying it, I'd never buy a car from a photo. Just asking if anyone knew of it or if its anyone on here? Thnks for the concern though.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK