Fiat Coupe Club UK

Up for sell again, soon For real this time. . .

Posted By: Anonymous

Up for sell again, soon For real this time. . . - 16/09/2009 19:45

Some of you might be thinking here we go again go to sell but last minute it wont be up for sale. But this time its not because i need the money for it!

This time im being sensible with regards to having new van and car insured/tax'd with 6 points at 22years old let alone declaring the coupe is at 350bhp. Yes works out very exspensive let alone what the coupe costs in matienence a year.

Its business or pleasure and im afraid business is what pasy for privilages like sports cars and i need to concentrate fully on getting my company where i want it to be at.

Any seriously interested people pm me regarding details you may need want to know.

Price will be £5000 ovno (not interested in peoples opinions on price)
Posted By: stan

Re: Up for sell again, soon For real this time. . . - 16/09/2009 20:24

Erm, why have you posted here and not in Coupés For Sale? laugh

Re: Up for sell again, soon For real this time. . . - 16/09/2009 20:30

because it not up for sale right now but will be as soon as ive replaced rear hub and sorted sticking rear brakes ;)then it will be perect smile

Re: Up for sell again, soon For real this time. . . - 17/09/2009 09:25

Sad to hear you are selling up Luke, but the time comes for everybody!

I'm not sure I will ever sell mine because I don't think anybody will ever buy it for the price I would want. When I get bored I think I will have it as a second car and turn it into a track car.

Anyway, seriously nice car and makes one hell of a noise! love
Posted By: DaveG

Re: Up for sell again, soon For real this time. . . - 17/09/2009 12:58

Originally Posted By: eldinho
I'm not sure I will ever sell mine because I don't think anybody will ever buy it for the price I would want

But when the time comes, you tend to sell it for the price you need
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK