Fiat Coupe Club UK

s inky pistonheads

Posted By: Anonymous

s inky pistonheads - 24/10/2010 10:17

spotted this one.
any one know it?
Advert quite short on information.
I have spare parts rolleyes but I am thinking belts and oil cooler to factor in.
May also need wishbones, radiator etc. I am kind off putting my self off as I can see my self having loads of work but that is one reason I love these cars.
Worth a punt?
Posted By: stan

Re: s inky pistonheads - 24/10/2010 12:23

Definitely worth a look at that price. Yes, a compression test could reveal that it's something major with the engine that's causing the misfire, but then it really could be a case of a fouled plug, dodgy coil etc.

If I had the cash I'd go and have a look myself.

The other thing is that it *might* be an ideal donor shell for you......

Re: s inky pistonheads - 09/11/2010 10:16

Jef,
did you take this any further? Thinking about this as a nice winter project in my garage.....

Tim
Posted By: HD3Coupe

Re: s inky pistonheads - 09/11/2010 11:10

hi guys its mine...
i recommend you come have a look & make your own minds up... as it stands im willing to take £650 including an engine that could be used if needed or sold sepporatly for a forged project

the only reason its for sale is im changing jobs & im in middle of a vw project..

--------------------------------------------
other than the running problem it was all ok when i bought it as it was still in daily use by a woman... your free to come check for yourselfs.

thanks for the interest.

Re: s inky pistonheads - 09/11/2010 11:20

Good to make contact; is the car drivable, as I need to get her back to Kent,

cheers,
Tim

Re: s inky pistonheads - 09/11/2010 11:27

pm'd you tim ...
no t&t so would recomend a trailer or can get you recovery at roughly £1 per mile

Re: s inky pistonheads - 09/11/2010 14:34

T & T should not be a problem, as I can book an MOT for later in the day from my local garage. Can't afford the extra £250 for a trailer though..... Will she make the journey?

Cheers,
Tim

Re: s inky pistonheads - 09/11/2010 15:06

its not somthing i would do myself hence advertising as having a problem/running rough...

the only other one i would say try hire an a frame or trailer

or i sold a porto & the guy got an mot first (think he was a mot tester from the garage that was doing the work) he taxed it & got recovery from aa/rac free this way...

if not im willing to take a deposit & hold it for afew weeks untill your sorted..

Re: s inky pistonheads - 09/11/2010 15:23

due to so many questions on how the car is running im going to try make a video on my phone & upload to youtube...
i will post the link once done(if it stops raining)

Re: s inky pistonheads - 23/11/2010 12:18

Adverts only in selling section thanks

Re: s inky pistonheads - 09/02/2011 15:38

Moderator: Please, one advert per item and please keep adverts in the correct section, thanks

Re: s inky pistonheads - 18/02/2011 17:15

sold
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK