Fiat Coupe Club UK

Hagerty Insurance Renewal

Posted By: Rosso

Hagerty Insurance Renewal - 23/06/2021 09:31

Well hopefully another year of happy coupé insurance with Hagerty

Today's quote hasn't gone up thankfully and just over £200.

So insured for another year and with the included European breakdown cover its always peace of mind for our annual Italian Road Trip.
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Hagerty Insurance Renewal - 23/06/2021 11:06

Seems a good price - that's the advantage of a garage and a quiet area, just insured for you, Mrs Rosso and the dogs to drive laugh

I went with Footman James in the end, no questions regarding agreed value, not even photo evidence. But it's somewhat dearer being on the main road in Edinburgh....
Posted By: Rosso

Re: Hagerty Insurance Renewal - 23/06/2021 12:10

I will say they didn't seem there usual chatty selves when I called this morning.

Oooft the Mrs Rosso has driven this coupé once that I recall in 2 and a bit years.
Posted By: Master_Mariner

Re: Hagerty Insurance Renewal - 15/07/2021 14:15

Just had my renewal with Hagerty,

For - super quick chat to correct their low valuation. They now state no evidence needed for values to £20k. And still no customer call centre, 25 minute phone call with someone far away. Young Sophie realises that people ringing up don't have the latest 1.1i Bluetooth speaker on wheels.

Against....premium this year was higher then last year and a tad higher then I suspect I could get if I shopped round. And I told them this. £304- for fully comp, eu, track and breakdown. Plus recovery options in eu (if we are ever allowed off the island again) and set value of £10k.

Still happy.....but would expect sub £280 price ideally.

MM
Posted By: Gunzi

Re: Hagerty Insurance Renewal - 15/08/2021 20:18

Did that price include your 15% membership discount?
Posted By: Master_Mariner

Re: Hagerty Insurance Renewal - 16/08/2021 11:19

Hi Gunzi,

Yes they said it did. Its the track and eu beakdown (if we ever are allowed off the island and back in to the eu) cover that pushs up my cost. It maybe after brexit- the car does not go across the channel much-and if this is the case I'll not worry about eu breakdown cover.

I also increased the value, based on what I believe it would cost to replace it if anything happened to it.

Regards

MM
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK