Fiat Coupe Club UK

So annoyed!!!

Posted By: Anonymous

So annoyed!!! - 30/07/2008 15:35

I have just found out that the cost of insuring my coupe with greenlight for 2 months has ammased to a grand total of £350, compare that to priviledge £402 for a year i think you can see why im so cross.

add to that the fact that the recovery package i was sold is completely useless except for towing you off a motorway to the nearest main dealer!!!!!
Posted By: pinin_prestatyn

Re: So annoyed!!! - 30/07/2008 15:42

Ouch! I thought that was cheap, till I read that it was only for two months!

I'd shop around for your breakdown cover, I pay £29 a year for mine, and they take you anywhere in the UK! My old RAC one would only take you to a garage within a 10 mile radius, and I was paying £35 for that!!

Re: So annoyed!!! - 30/07/2008 15:49

i was just in the process of texting you \:\)
sorry i havnt been online to get your pm, im undecided about selling her at the moment fella so if your in a rush for the cash advetise them again mate.

If i do decide to keep her i wnot be able to get over for at least week mate.

Re: So annoyed!!! - 30/07/2008 15:57

Erm.. possibly a dumb question but, why did you take the insurance out in the first place if it wasn't the cheapest offer you had?

Re: So annoyed!!! - 30/07/2008 22:35

it was at the time, however it was cancelled due too a complication with documentation, neither parties fault just a mix up which would have meant me paying the outstanding amount on the policy in full two weeks after christmas.

Now because green light finance out the policy and your 120 quid deposit is basically their commision when the policy was cancelled there was a short fall with the balance which i have had to pay. ie policy 460.
deposit 120
two payments of 52
policy cancelled
10 payments of 15 quid

but to my annoyance green light have in not so many words told me to F&!K Off, where is their insentive to sort anything out when they have already had their piece of the pie upfront in full, and due to the complications they know your not likely to become a repeat customer
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK