Fiat Coupe Club UK

Noel Dazely - They've got Me

Posted By: phil_20VT

Noel Dazely - They've got Me - 01/08/2008 15:08

My insurance being due tomorrow i guess this is all my fault for leaving it so late, but I'd like some advice if anyone has any.

My renew will Noel Dazely almost doubled due to a bump that was my fault earlier this year.
Green light managed to beat them buy around £70 so thought id go with them. I called today to take out the policy and as the personal injury claim against me is still outstanding, they cannot provide me with a quote until it is resolved.
I go back to Noel Dazely, and they add £300 to my quote I had on monday making it a massive ammount!

Any advice appreciated.

Selling the car is a thought, coupe ownership isnt what it used to be anymore with all the hassle ive had over the last 6 months with insurance.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Noel Dazely - They've got Me - 01/08/2008 18:00

Put the car off the road for a month,then re-quote with all the insurance companies?

Ross
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Noel Dazely - They've got Me - 01/08/2008 18:25

Why have ND added £300 to an existing quote \:\? Phone them in the morning and speak to Dean - always found him to be very reasonable
Otherwise, start calling around now and see if anyone can beat ND tonight with the outstanding claim. Try all the usual suspects - start with AA or RAC if a member. Is your car modded?
Posted By: phil_20VT

Re: Noel Dazely - They've got Me - 02/08/2008 06:14

Yep, car modded and unfortunatly I cannot find cheaper.

Dean quoted me £900 on monday, he's on his hols and was quoted £1200 yesterday.

Again probably my fault, I told them I had better at green light, which i did have, untill they found out my claim from Jan still isnt settled.

I think I shall go with ND but just pay a deposit.

Keep your eyes out for my ad in for sale.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK