Fiat Coupe Club UK

Admiral multi car insurance

Posted By: Anonymous

Admiral multi car insurance - 03/05/2006 21:58

Blimey just saved a load of money by insuring the coop and in 11 months time insuring my Civic for 1 month for an additional cost of £18.00. The coop premium fell from £419 to £326 !!! Bloody hell that's just bonkers

Re: Admiral multi car insurance - 03/05/2006 22:30

How did that work Julian? I see you are nearly as old as me and that's a cheeap quote

Re: Admiral multi car insurance - 03/05/2006 23:32

Ok this is what happened, I went to confused.com and entered my details (Including 2 claims in 2004) and Admiral came top at £417 so phoned them up to go ahead as Elephant was £500 odd. When you phone up it mentioned multiple car cover, so when going through the details, I said to the chap, shame I had not phoned last month as just re-done the Civic. The chap says that's ok, if you insure the Civic with us next year for the month of April at a cost of £18 then he can apply the muli car discount to the coop ! So the quote was reduced from £419 to £326, just like that. I did check that I didn't have to renew the Civic in May 07 with them and he said no, just the 1 month at a cost of £18. Therefore for the extra £18 I saved nigh on £100, couldn't believe it!! Oh and thats 5yrs+ protected no claims with 2 accidents but no points.
Nice to know I'm not the only old bugger on here!!

Re: Admiral multi car insurance - 05/05/2006 04:53

I've just put the coupe and Ka with Admiral too.

The coupe actually went up £20 to £374, but the Ka almost halved to £400

The Ka is expensive cause my other half is still 'learning'.

I'm 26, civil servant, clean liscence, no accidents etc, 3 years no claims, car used for social only, garaged at night.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK