Fiat Coupe Club UK

Noel Dazely

Posted By: Sedicivalvole

Noel Dazely - 04/03/2010 10:34

Just a note about Noel Dazely.

I had a few very competitive quotes this year for my multi car insurance. Dean at Noel Dazely did his best to get the price down and matched within £20 the rate I was offered.

Very happy with their service. If you need a quote Dean is the man!
Posted By: cjh

Re: Noel Dazely - 04/03/2010 11:02

this has been discussed before and lots of neg feedback for this lot - there muppetts - especially when you have an issue - they do all they can to avoid paying a penny through the insurer - IIRC QBE (Allegedly)

Any salesman is "The Man" imo - rolleyes

i still laugh today when ND got caught on promoting themselves shamelessly - by registering various names from the same IP addy (Presumably in there office) and LYING about the fab experiences and prices offered by ND...and attempting to DUPE fccukforum members and forum users ooo

I bet whoever done that was "Just the man for the job - and a great guy"
That type of behaviour from an insurer is disgusting grr - and for that reason as the Dragons say

"Im Out!"

No likey - No lighty laugh

Re: Noel Dazely - 04/03/2010 11:29

Well I have been with them for four years and have been happy throughout my cover.

Each to there own.

People have good and bad experiences of insurance companies and pretty much everything else in life. Personally I hate insurance companies and despise having to deal with them. However I have to.

So far I have had no problems with ND at all.
Posted By: Rog20VT

Re: Noel Dazely - 04/03/2010 11:48

Ive also used them, and found Dean very helpful and they HAVE always matched or beaten previous quotes.

smile
Posted By: JimO

Re: Noel Dazely - 04/03/2010 11:53

Me too, always found Dean to be spot on, never had any issues!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Noel Dazely - 04/03/2010 22:07

I started to use ND several years ago as they got a good rep in the 4x4 world.
I really liked their service, and had all my cars insured with them & I found the personal touch from Dean very good.

At last renewal however I moved the Coupe to Admiral and got a better policy and a £120 saving after using go compare (despite their annoying advert!)

Never had to claim so can't comment.
I do like the personal approach and a high street address. In the event of disagreement you could go and sit outside their office and complain! Not sure this would work with the big names!

Re: Noel Dazely - 05/03/2010 13:56

Admiral were the company that quoted me best this year with an amazingly low quote. Though Dean got the renewal down to within £20 so went with them smile
Posted By: Hyperlink

Re: Noel Dazely - 07/03/2010 10:57

Expect a loooonnnnnggg wait for any cash if you are insured with QBE - they are awful. Noel Dazely are helpful enough but when its claim time its just down to the insurer...
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK