Fiat Coupe Club UK

A wee word of warning.

Posted By: jimboy

A wee word of warning. - 09/04/2010 15:52

Thought I'd just share a funny experience I had with a quote I was looking for. On the phone to a certain broker & the conversation goes like this. Me...looking for a quote for the wee van I have etc,etc.... Him cough, cough OK cough, details, cough, then every time he asks me something he coughs & to me he sounded like he was brand new out the box & wasnt very sure what he was doing.

In all fairness to myself I had been doing the usual trawl looking for the best deal & was getting a bit pissed off. I couldn't keep my mouth shut, so I asks him, are you all right? that sounds a nasty cough. Well that was the end of me he said he could no longer offer me any services due to my attitude shocked All I did was ask about the cough. That was me put in my place..... laugh
Posted By: magooagain

Re: A wee word of warning. - 09/04/2010 16:38

Jim have you tried anger managment?There are some very good centres for this anti coughing syndrome mate.If its getting you down feel free to pm someone else. laugh
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: A wee word of warning. - 09/04/2010 17:52

Originally Posted By: magooagain
feel free to pm someone else. laugh

yeah but not me i hope shocked laugh
Posted By: jimboy

Re: A wee word of warning. - 09/04/2010 20:54

The funny thing is, without going into too much detail I've had issues with this lot before & at that time I wasnt being facetious or anything. Good quote for the Coop believe it or not in the end.

There are times though when a sense of humor does the opposite of what you might think, & I'm not being funny rolleyes er,,,,,I think!!!!!
Posted By: magooagain

Re: A wee word of warning. - 10/04/2010 00:50

Jim your not being funny !!!!
Posted By: mayzon

Re: A wee word of warning. - 26/06/2010 10:49

So who is it? So we know who not to call laugh
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK