Fiat Coupe Club UK

2.0 16v turbo punto

Posted By: Anonymous

2.0 16v turbo punto - 23/06/2013 14:05

so you may or may not have seen in the wanted section but i was looking for a coupe 20vt, but this came along, and i couldnt 'say no!' lol

its the lancia delta engine so few differences to the coupe engine but pretty much the same i believe, so id imagine coupe parts/modifying help will be the same.

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

click to enlarge
Posted By: volumex

Re: 2.0 16v turbo punto - 23/06/2013 14:47

whats the performance like

Re: 2.0 16v turbo punto - 23/06/2013 15:14

Looks fun. I remember before you could even drive Beau, posting on PSC! You've had a lot of cars mate, which has been your favourite?

Re: 2.0 16v turbo punto - 23/06/2013 16:42

Originally Posted By: volumex
whats the performance like

its about 260hp, it goes very well (for a punto lol)

its got a t34 turbo on it, not sure where to go next.
Posted By: dibbers

Re: 2.0 16v turbo punto - 23/06/2013 16:45

Originally Posted By: DC20VT
Looks fun. I remember before you could even drive Beau, posting on PSC! You've had a lot of cars mate, which has been your favourite?

ha ha, I remember selling him some punto alloys when he was about 14! fair play beau, you've stuck with a brand and must know some stuff by now. surely the broom yellow sporting you bought from me must rank as one of the best cars youve had :-) oh, and where did that end up? (hopefully not broken).
good luck with the 2.0L punto!

Re: 2.0 16v turbo punto - 23/06/2013 16:45

Originally Posted By: DC20VT

ha! yep, iv had more than i can remember.

my favorite is my maserati, but then it would be cos its by far the best car iv ever had!

but other than that, my favorite car (which i owned for over a year) which is a very long time for me was a 2003 bmw 330ci sport (manual) and that was a great car in every way, but it lacks something called 'soul' and 'passion' so for that reason, i dont want another one lol
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK