Fiat Coupe Club UK

Audi A2

Posted By: neil_r

Audi A2 - 27/11/2019 14:39

Now that the Coupe is away being restored, there is room on the drive and the idle car search has started again.

I would like something that my daughter can practice in, so small is important but safe would be good. And it should be interesting. The Audi A2 seems to fit this bill. The 75 bhp pertol seems to be the sensible choice. Any experience and guidance on these things? They seem strong, reliable and fairly simple on the face of it - and generally very skimpily speced. Just trying to find out if I'm missing something major.

Many thanks in advance,
Neil
Posted By: gturcic20vT

Re: Audi A2 - 19/12/2019 21:37

Wrong answer - I've read Q2, not A2.

I've had a fairly short drive in one, a friend wanted to buy one. It felt like an jacked-up econo-box - solid if dull design BUT hard plastics, hollow sounding, everything reminds You there's something missing and You haven't splashed for the "top spec" one.
Friend bought mid spec Kadjar (led lights, part leather etc).
Posted By: neil_r

Re: Audi A2 - 20/12/2019 13:01

smile

No worries! I'm not usually an Audi fan - they, in the main, seem to be rather unexciting cars with an expensive badge. However, that old A2 is interesting. The first real "a bit high-tech" small car built to the standards of bigger cars. Still looking. The good ones are currently seriously overpriced here.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK