Fiat Coupe Club UK

If you like cars ... you'll love this

Posted By: Anonymous

If you like cars ... you'll love this - 07/08/2016 17:59

Been watching Harry Metcalfe's (Ex owner of EVO magazine) YouTube channel a lot recently. You know, he's really good and a very informed guy about cars.

If you like reviews and info on great cars old and new then check him out here

CLICK to YouTube

Highly recommended by me

Re: If you like cars ... you'll love this - 08/08/2016 10:34

Not sure if I like you or not patch?

Just spent the 1st hour and a half of my ay watching his videos.

Re: If you like cars ... you'll love this - 08/08/2016 10:51

Hahaha! He should have his own show. I really like his style and knowledge base. Have a nice evening...... hahahaha!

Re: If you like cars ... you'll love this - 08/08/2016 15:25

As soon as I saw him pull out of his drive I recognised where he lives. Lovely part of the country wink
Posted By: pinin_prestatyn

Re: If you like cars ... you'll love this - 09/08/2016 21:57

I love Harry! Was gutted when he left Evo. Best quote when reviewing his Clio Trophy "I just can't help driving it like a complete tit" laugh

Re: If you like cars ... you'll love this - 16/08/2016 14:50

Yes Harrys' Garage is brilliant! Best thing there is to watch. I check with baited breath most days to see when his next vid has been uploaded. Much better than any Motoring prog on TV. I had a quick hello with him last summer when he was at the Coventry Motor Museum for the relaunch. He was there with his 930 Porker. Great bloke - dead friendly and a real Petrolhead. And boy has he had some great cars thumb I'd have given my left lugnut for that Silver 330 GT 2+2 he had.

And yes I've seen him around near his place near Burford driving Rumour has it he's going to appear at one of the Italian Auto Moto meets I've just posted in the Events section at some point as their Oxon meet is nearby....

Re: If you like cars ... you'll love this - 16/08/2016 18:51

He's just uploaded another - Merc 350 SL laugh

Re: If you like cars ... you'll love this - 16/08/2016 18:57

Originally Posted By: patch234
He's just uploaded another - Merc 350 SL laugh

Thanks patch ........ on it!! laugh
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK