Fiat Coupe Club UK

No receipt - need a receipt....

Posted By: JimO

No receipt - need a receipt.... - 04/01/2012 20:42

A strange one this, I bought some Merrel Boots from Millets about 12 months ago, they were expensive ones at £120 and since purchasing them, I have used them alot, every day and for a fair few miles, but just general walking.

In the last few months the surface leather / suede has started to crack, even though I let them dry out and then treat them, but still they have cracked and are no longer waterproof.

I tried to return them to Millets, but without a receipt they won't do anything. So I have discussed with Merrel and they have said the same thing, with a receipt, bank statement, some form form of proof they will swap them no problem. But I don't have one, I have scoured through my online account and can't find when I bought them, I may have used cash, I do that alot.

Can anyone think of any other way I can get a receipt, as otherwise I will have to buy new ones and lump it frown

Thanks y'all yes
Posted By: whatmoretyres

Re: No receipt - need a receipt.... - 04/01/2012 20:53

*shudder* Milletts customer service?

http://www.millets.co.uk/ed/customer-service.html
Posted By: bockers

Re: No receipt - need a receipt.... - 04/01/2012 22:40

You need proof of purchase, without it you are mullered. One of the benefits of on-line shopping is that you can see your account and purchases going back years, and of course you can keep email receipts. No wonder the High Street is dyig frown
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK