Fiat Coupe Club UK

Wedding car hire for Mr Heisenburg

Posted By: Solouko

Wedding car hire for Mr Heisenburg - 21/02/2014 13:49

Does anyone know where I can hire a Chrysler SRT8 in black for my best friends wedding?

Recently he's become Obsessed over the show, breaking bad, even at one stage shaving all his hair off and growing a beard.

Either way, he's getting married and I want to get him something special as a wedding present and being his best man I'm responsible for getting him there. So what I want to do is get him the same car Walter White (AKA Mr Heisenburg) had in the show which was a Chrysler 300 SRT8 in black.

I'm looking to hire it with or without a driver, I'm thinking of getting onto the chrysler forums and asking if there's anyone local who would be willing to drive us there. But itd be nice to have one I could drive, although, i'm not sure I can stretch to that kind of money.

Any thoughts?
Posted By: AndrewR

Re: Wedding car hire for Mr Heisenburg - 21/02/2014 14:18

Not wanting to wee-wee on your parade, but are you completely sure his wife-to-be wants a Breaking Bad themed wedding? After all, it's hardly a series about the joys of wedded bliss.
Posted By: pinin_prestatyn

Re: Wedding car hire for Mr Heisenburg - 21/02/2014 15:51

Indeed, she may not have an A1 day. Depends if the chemistry is there.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Wedding car hire for Mr Heisenburg - 21/02/2014 16:27

There must be methyl to this madness laugh
Posted By: Solouko

Re: Wedding car hire for Mr Heisenburg - 21/02/2014 16:50

If she can put up with the bald head and lab equipment (No, i'm not joking) I'm sure she wont mind him turning up in a drug dealers car.

Besides, I'm the best man, I might lie and tell the brides maids it's mine wink
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK