Fiat Coupe Club UK

Multicar insurance for daily drivers

Posted By: Anonymous

Multicar insurance for daily drivers - 24/08/2017 06:00

Chaps,

My renewal on a multi-car policy for the daily drivers is up for renewal soon (Pug and Saab - the Saab used for business miles also).

Not been best pleased with Aviva after a recent claim for my wife going into the back of someone either, so going to shop around.

Any recommendations from anyone for decent prices on multicar policies would be great.

smile

Re: Multicar insurance for daily drivers - 24/08/2017 06:11

Not Admiral multi car.......try it for a laugh though !!
Posted By: andyps

Re: Multicar insurance for daily drivers - 24/08/2017 08:27

I've used Admiral for a few years now, prices are pretty good for me and they were OK with a claim I had. Took the Coupe off it this time though as I want to modify it more than they will allow. I've moved the Coupe to REIS Insurance who also do multi-car policies but only if they are all kept at the same address which the ones on mine aren't - very happy with the service from Reis though so could be worth giving them a try too.
Posted By: srm6

Re: Multicar insurance for daily drivers - 24/08/2017 14:49

Admiral give me best price by miles.

You have to keep them honest and do a quote each year in (say) your other half's name (to stop them linking it to your renewal quote). Saves me hundreds of pounds each year...

Re: Multicar insurance for daily drivers - 24/08/2017 15:31

Got a quote from REIS today - looks pretty good on the stock road cars also... did not take too long as they had all my details from the RX7 already.
Posted By: HiraethHuw

Re: Multicar insurance for daily drivers - 24/08/2017 15:41

I've used LV for several years. They mirror your NCD onto the 2nd and 3rd cars in my experience.
I have to shop around then haggle with them every year for their best price.
5* defaqto rating too.
Posted By: Gripped

Re: Multicar insurance for daily drivers - 24/08/2017 20:03

I'm with Admiral multi too for the Coupe and the Alfa.

Good prices.
Posted By: Trappy

Re: Multicar insurance for daily drivers - 25/08/2017 09:06

Originally Posted By andyps
I've used Admiral for a few years now, prices are pretty good for me and they were OK with a claim I had.

Admiral cloud9 me around for over a year with the only insurance claim I ever made. I ended up with an accident on my record (I was hit while stationary) and paid for he fix myself.
Posted By: coupedummy

Re: Multicar insurance for daily drivers - 26/08/2017 05:41

We are with esure who have been great.they also dealt with a claim recently very quick amd professionally.
Posted By: barnacle

Re: Multicar insurance for daily drivers - 26/08/2017 08:04

I've refused to use Admiral since we got into an argument regarding a renewal quote: they refused to give me a quote uness I first provided them with my credit card number.

I did not see a need for that and refused.

We did not part on good terms, but as a result my non-coupe cars have been on with LV. Single policies, but a discount for a second, I believe.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK