Fiat Coupe Club UK

Spa F1 Qualifying

Posted By: Cooperman

Spa F1 Qualifying - 27/08/2017 07:04

Looks set for another ding dong battle between Ferrari & Mercedes and clever thinking by Ferrari to get Kimi to tow Seb up the grid. Still think Lewis should power away in the race but first few laps will tell as always.
Some interesting slo mo shots over the kerbs yesterday showing lots of vertical movement in the rear end of the Mercs, I know my Coupe didn't like the chunky kerbs.
Posted By: came2dance

Re: Spa F1 Qualifying - 27/08/2017 18:51

I know it's quiet on here but i can't beleive an F1 Thread with no response! I thought it was an ok race and a good result for Leeis thank goodness. He had bis moments, especially after that safety car restart but it all came good. Could have been quite bori g if it wasn't for Ocon and Perez trying to take each other out again! So well done Lewis, I do hope letting Botas take his place back doesn't come back to bite him!
Posted By: Dazvr6

Re: Spa F1 Qualifying - 28/08/2017 10:29

Pretty good race especially for Hamilton, managing to fend off Vettel all race. I think Perez needs a b*llocking from the gaffer though.
He's got form for this type of incident already and it needs to stop.
Posted By: MeanRedSpider

Re: Spa F1 Qualifying - 28/08/2017 12:02

I thought it was quite a dull race. Can't believe the bad luck Max (and the Dutch fans) is having. Ferrari look very quick.
Posted By: Dazvr6

Re: Spa F1 Qualifying - 29/08/2017 10:05

Max's frustration is starting to show a bit more but he has had a similar number of failures as Ricciardo, albeit more on a Sunday for Max.
I think Ferrari will prove to be the stronger team after Monza and Vettel may just hang on to his lead.
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK