Fiat Coupe Club UK

Labour Live

Posted By: AnnieMac

Labour Live - 17/06/2018 04:55

I was at Labour Live yesterday and it was fantastic. Photographs are circulating the internet of the place looking empty. These were taken before everyone had arrived. So don't believe the haters who are saying it was a flop. It wasn't. It was amazing. And a fantastic atmosphere. Everyone was so friendly. And there was no trouble, all those thousands of people and not a cross word to be heard all day. Little children dancing around in their Corbyn t-shirts. Change is coming ...
Posted By: G_Man

Re: Labour Live - 17/06/2018 09:49

Good to hear Annie smile.

Not sure about change though - bearing in mind how much the current government is on the rack nowadays Labour / Corbyn rarely get on the news and so appear that they can't exploit the weaknesses. If they really want to show credibility before the next election (and there are rumours there could be a snap one later this year) they need to do more than Labour Live imho frown
Posted By: barnacle

Re: Labour Live - 01/07/2018 05:20

Hey Annie, did you by any chance get a letter in Private Eye this week?

If not, I fear someone is plagairising you!
Posted By: Master_Mariner

Re: Labour Live - 03/07/2018 09:36

Originally Posted By AnnieMac
Photographs are circulating the internet of the place looking empty. These were taken before everyone had arrived. So don't believe the haters who are saying it was a flop.

Lol- you sound just like President Trump.

Glad you enjoyed your day there Annie - but having met enough of them - I wouldn't trust any politician's promises. It only encourages them banghead

Regards

MM
Posted By: bezzer

Re: Labour Live - 03/07/2018 11:33

Originally Posted By AnnieMac
Change is coming ...

For the sake of our country, lets hope is doesn't involve, Corbyn, McDonnell and the odious Abbott thumb
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK