Fiat Coupe Club UK

Hi!

Posted By: Roadking

Hi! - 25/02/2020 20:29

Just a quick post to say hello after a long absence from the Forum. I see it's not as busy as it used to be.
I've re-joined the club, having had my Plus worked on. I made the mistake of parking it up and not using it, it really did deteriorate quickly. Luckily my lad is in the trade and has made a project of it. I haven't seen the end result yet, but I'm looking forward to a bit of Coupe fun!

Hopefully I'll tear myself away from FB long enough to spend time on here.
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Hi! - 26/02/2020 08:40

Welcome back RK, believe it or not during your absence the forum has facilitated photo-uploading (thanks in no small way to the major photo-hosting outfits withdrawing their free service), so look forward to seeing some progress reports!
Posted By: Theresa

Re: Hi! - 26/02/2020 10:53

Welcome back cool
Posted By: PeteP

Re: Hi! - 26/02/2020 11:03

Good to see you back Derek, are you still into Harleys?

Re: Hi! - 26/02/2020 22:06

Yup still have the Roadking. Having reduced my working week to 3 days I'm hoping to get to ride it more.

I'll post piccies of the refreshed Coupe once I get it back 👍

Re: Hi! - 06/05/2021 11:33

Well last year obviously didn't go to plan! Hope all fellow FCCUKers are well?

I see the Forum is getting quieter, but it was great to see Stan pop in.

Didn't use any of my toys, in fact the Coupe is finished but still stuck in Nottingham. I hope to collect it next month. Once I have I will post some pics.

This time round I'll try and keep popping in.

Posted By: bockers

Re: Hi! - 28/05/2021 10:08

Holy Thread resurrection Batman smile
Forum is quiet but still a great place. I much prefer specific forum to Social media sites, so much easier to get and find info.
You need to get driving that Coupe. Maybe make it a Lockdown end celebration?
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK