Fiat Coupe Club UK

Hipocrisy

Posted By: Ballypete

Hipocrisy - 24/05/2020 20:49

Not sure why but for some reason I’ve got town centre CCTV, ANPR cameras and other forms of passive data on my mind
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Hipocrisy - 24/05/2020 21:11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDRSO-9foso

or maybe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O87Q3igXYZY
Posted By: G_Man

Re: Hipocrisy - 25/05/2020 07:03

Originally Posted by Ballypete
Not sure why but for some reason I’ve got town centre CCTV, ANPR cameras and other forms of passive data on my mind

You saying you're a closet stalker Pete shocked

I assume if complaints have been raised to the police then they'll have to respond in some way and pulling in the above will be part of their enquiries. There are more sightings being reported over April and May which sniffs of bandwagon but who knows confused

Clocked his lanyard he wears? "In God we trust, All others we monitor" - motto of US Naval Intelligence. Backatcha ya plonker.. laugh

Re: Hipocrisy - 25/05/2020 09:49

Easily proven with a complaint which there now is. On the flip side a lot of people who were whining about how ambiguous the guidance was appear to be saying the opposite less than a week later about how ‘clear’ it is now hehe
Posted By: G_Man

Re: Hipocrisy - 25/05/2020 16:35

Loving it - eyesight may be dodgy so I chose to drive a round trip to Barnard Castle of 70 miles with wife and kid on board to see if I was ok. So presumably putting their lives at risk in the process crazy What a farce.. laugh

Re: Hipocrisy - 25/05/2020 18:14

I’ve seen a few defendants like that in my time- make up a story that fits the available evidence. If I’d been given a lame excuse like that in interview I would have been all over him. Pathetic.
Posted By: barnacle

Re: Hipocrisy - 01/06/2020 08:53

... just following my instincts...

Attached picture cummings-opticians-tshirt_2_blacktshirt-570x570.jpg
Attached picture barnard-castle-eye-test-tshirt_blacktshirt-570x570.jpg
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Hipocrisy - 01/06/2020 09:40

Hmm.

We have good, law-abiding, trustworthy friends not far away who have had to bite the bullet and make a "visit" for whatever reason, many miles away - one far further than DC did., and therefore an extended stay. Their motives were genuine and they were sensible, making a judgement call which perhaps didn't conform. No rule can be black and white - how are we going to legislate for example for the street-runners that barge past one on the pavement or cyclists that ride on the pavement AND expect you to get out of the way, THEN look round in disbelief as if they were in the right all along?

Re: Hipocrisy - 01/06/2020 12:28

Originally Posted by Edinburgh
Hmm.

We have good, law-abiding, trustworthy friends not far away who have had to bite the bullet and make a "visit" for whatever reason, many miles away - one far further than DC did., and therefore an extended stay. Their motives were genuine and they were sensible, making a judgement call which perhaps didn't conform. No rule can be black and white - how are we going to legislate for example for the street-runners that barge past one on the pavement or cyclists that ride on the pavement AND expect you to get out of the way, THEN look round in disbelief as if they were in the right all along?

In the case you mention Simon your friends are clearly not liars who fit the story around the available evidence. Not liars who originally stated at a radio interview their partner spent the time period in question under the weather in bed. Not liars who did not visit the doctor and were not actually tested for Covid-19. Not liars who decided coincidentally on their wife's birthday to 'test their eyesight' by driving a car with the family they were so concerned about keeping safe inside...No parallel to be drawn between such elitist liars and cyclists or runners who would legitimately be allowed to take exercise

Re: Hipocrisy - 01/06/2020 12:31

Originally Posted by barnacle
... just following my instincts...

is there a link to where I could buy one or are they only on sale at the castle? biglaugh
Posted By: Edinburgh

Re: Hipocrisy - 01/06/2020 17:20

Originally Posted by Ballypete
Originally Posted by Edinburgh
Hmm.

In the case you mention Simon your friends are clearly not liars who fit the story around the available evidence. Not liars who originally stated at a radio interview their partner spent the time period in question under the weather in bed. Not liars who did not visit the doctor and were not actually tested for Covid-19. Not liars who decided coincidentally on their wife's birthday to 'test their eyesight' by driving a car with the family they were so concerned about keeping safe inside...No parallel to be drawn between such elitist liars and cyclists or runners who would legitimately be allowed to take exercise

Agree about there being no parallel - that was more of a rant laugh

Having not actually heard the radio interview in question highlights the perils of posing questions when not all the facts have been assimilated!

(When does one ever know "all the info"... I only learnt recently, off-topic admittedly, that Ian Paisley (allegedly) had a part in some of the first sectarian bombings of the Troubles in N.I.!)

Re: Hipocrisy - 04/06/2020 20:10

Pete: RedMolotov... https://www.redmolotov.com/cummings-opticians-tshirt

They probably have others by now smile

Neil

Re: Hipocrisy - 04/06/2020 20:14

Although... this one, which I've had for years, has a certain relevance at the moment.

https://store.xkcd.com/products/try-science

Re: Hipocrisy - 05/06/2020 06:50

Originally Posted by barnacle
Pete: RedMolotov... https://www.redmolotov.com/cummings-opticians-tshirt

They probably have others by now smile

Neil

Thanks Neil thumb
© 2024 Fiat Coupe Club UK